[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parick over

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if anyone has the issue of the questbook not opening when you attempt to right click it.
I just updated my server to the most recent version (1.2.3) your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

-LS-

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I was wondering if anyone has the issue of the questbook not opening when you attempt to right click it.
I just updated my server to the most recent version (1.2.3) your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

-LS-
Nope im not getting any issues, are you getting any errors in the console?

Dakuen

Jul 29, 2019
I would really love to see more quests or quests wich are not like ages ago from eachother the jumps from quest to quest are just too far.
Some quests could be about mekanism, Buildcraft (because you need to build a quarry or you won't get verry far without one) Rotarycraft or even Thermal Expansion..
And tehere is something i do not understand.. why are there mekanism, enderio, Thermal Expansion and Industrialcraft all at once? I think 3 of those should be enough like thermal expansion for beginning, then mekanism and last one industrialcraft cause it is grindy as hell..
Anyway looking foreward for a update, hopefully very soon :D

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I would really love to see more quests or quests wich are not like ages ago from eachother the jumps from quest to quest are just too far.
Some quests could be about mekanism, Buildcraft (because you need to build a quarry or you won't get verry far without one) Rotarycraft or even Thermal Expansion..
And tehere is something i do not understand.. why are there mekanism, enderio, Thermal Expansion and Industrialcraft all at once? I think 3 of those should be enough like thermal expansion for beginning, then mekanism and last one industrialcraft cause it is grindy as hell..
Anyway looking foreward for a update, hopefully very soon :D
Sorry for the delayed reply, been very busy lately. There will be more quest added and improved quests in the next update and loads more added in the next few updates. I don't know when the next update will be out because im very busy atm.

Alvarri

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i start playing this pack, and i have a little base in a mineshaft, i have all light up (F7 activate) and it is a closed room. Well there was 2 times a creeper spawn in my FACE!

I only want to know, if this is something wanted or there is a bug... I can tell even the spawn in the same block both times...

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hello, i start playing this pack, and i have a little base in a mineshaft, i have all light up (F7 activate) and it is a closed room. Well there was 2 times a creeper spawn in my FACE!

I only want to know, if this is something wanted or there is a bug... I can tell even the spawn in the same block both times...
Im not sure what you mean sorry

TheRangerX

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I just started playing this pack yesterday and ran into an issue with the second quest. The one for apple saplings.

Apparently they're not craftable nor can we find any natural apple trees in the world. We've launched new worlds several times and looked extensively, to no avail. We cheated in the saplings and planted them, but they just grow into oak trees.

Are we missing something here? We are using the latest version. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
My friend and I just started playing this pack yesterday and ran into an issue with the second quest. The one for apple saplings.

Apparently they're not craftable nor can we find any natural apple trees in the world. We've launched new worlds several times and looked extensively, to no avail. We cheated in the saplings and planted them, but they just grow into oak trees.

Are we missing something here? We are using the latest version. Thanks.

Thats how the apple tree's work.

TheRangerX

Jul 29, 2019
Thats how the apple tree's work.
What, you mean apple saplings growing into oak trees? If that's how they are supposed to work, fine.

How you get the apple saplings then? Guess that's my main question. They're not craftable, are they random drops from leaves or what? It's not clear.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
What, you mean apple saplings growing into oak trees? If that's how they are supposed to work, fine.

How you get the apple saplings then? Guess that's my main question. They're not craftable, are they random drops from leaves or what? It's not clear.

If you look using NEI there is a recipe for crafting apple saplings.

Alvarri

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure what you mean sorry

I'm sorry english is not my 1st languaje, i try to explain other way.

The problem is that mobs spawn even with light and right next to the player (3-4 blocks away) so is almost impossible to avoid creepers blows in your base, when you are crafting things.

I checked the light levels with F7 mode activated and it's fine...This happened two times, and it wasn't during the blood moon, and it's so annoying...

aliatic

Jul 29, 2019
Have found that there's no recipe for the Power Armor Tinker Table. NEI doesn't show anything. I tried making it according to the recipe on the FTB wiki, and that doesn't work either.
Is there some other way to make it, to complete the quest?

greenowl77

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I noticed in another post you said that the apple saplings were supposed to grow into oak trees. Is that a change to biomes o plenty or is that something that just effects this modpack because I cannot find any information on apple saplings spawning oak trees... Also, I noticed oak trees with persimmons, pears etc growing on them... do they grow back when you pick them or is that it?