[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
can u add the tinkers construct addons, iguana tweaks, tinkers mechworks, extra TiC,tinkers tooltips? also, maybe thaumcraft?

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck on the second quest because I started on an island, and although there are oak trees there are no natural apple trees and my apple saplings are growing persimmons. Apples seem to drop about one every 20 oak trees.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
Worst suggestion ever. More mods equals more lag.
ya know, u can install optifine if u have lag. and really, 5 more mods isnt gonna make it lag any more than it does now. and theres always advanced openGL, long with lowering chunk rendering range, etc.

Devintrainer

Jul 29, 2019
ya know, u can install optifine if u have lag. and really, 5 more mods isnt gonna make it lag any more than it does now. and theres always advanced openGL, long with lowering chunk rendering range, etc.
I have Optifine installed.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stuck on the second quest because I started on an island, and although there are oak trees there are no natural apple trees and my apple saplings are growing persimmons. Apples seem to drop about one every 20 oak trees.

I didn't realise there were other quests, so it doesn't matter I guess. I assume apple trees shouldn't make persimmons though...

Also I noticed this modpack doesn't have Waila Harvestability installed (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...aila-harvestability-how-can-i-harvest-what-im), which is pretty standard in mod packs, so I've installed it myself.

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
Woah. A wild update appeared! Can't wait to try it. Also I agree with that waila harvestability suggesion, and my apple trees grow persimmons too ;-;

Edit: Just gonna say this, draconic evolution's a pretty dank mod. Think about adding it! O:

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
can u add the tinkers construct addons, iguana tweaks, tinkers mechworks, extra TiC,tinkers tooltips? also, maybe thaumcraft?
Woah. A wild update appeared! Can't wait to try it. Also I agree with that waila harvestability suggesion, and my apple trees grow persimmons too ;-;

Edit: Just gonna say this, draconic evolution's a pretty dank mod. Think about adding it! O:
This is a Space mod pack so mods such as thaumcraft and draconic evolution will not be added as they dont fit in with the pack. And i can add waila harvestability and tinkers tooltips

Last edited:

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
But when I normally use it, the effectiveness of vanilla items is not reduced.
Open your .minecraft folder, go to config, then TinkersConstruct in notepad (or whatever text editing program you have). Scroll down and change "remove vanilla tool effectiveness" from true to false. I think that will fix it for you (also eventually i recommend making an atomic disassembler as soon as you can).

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Open your .minecraft folder, go to config, then TinkersConstruct in notepad (or whatever text editing program you have). Scroll down and change "remove vanilla tool effectiveness" from true to false. I think that will fix it for you (also eventually i recommend making an atomic disassembler as soon as you can).
I would not recommend changing this as its part of the pack and its done for a reason.

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
I find the vanilla tools are extremely useless anyway. The only useful thing would have been the hoe until I increased copper gen (toooooo much) / learned about mattocks.

Edit: Does anyone know how to edit the questbook? I tried the config option but after that I couldn't really open the questbook. I want to try to add some quests and stuffs.

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I find the vanilla tools are extremely useless anyway. The only useful thing would have been the hoe until I increased copper gen (toooooo much) / learned about mattocks.

Edit: Does anyone know how to edit the questbook? I tried the config option but after that I couldn't really open the questbook. I want to try to add some quests and stuffs.
You cant add/change the quest book as thats modifying the pack and is highly not recommend.

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
You cant add/change the quest book as thats modifying the pack and is highly not recommend.
I've already beaten it, I'm looking for my friends and I to have extra quests. By highly not recommended, do you mean legally? It is for private uses, I am not distributing it,

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I've already beaten it, I'm looking for my friends and I to have extra quests. By highly not recommended, do you mean legally? It is for private uses, I am not distributing it,
Really you have completed all of it? and tbh i would prefer it if you didnt edit it

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Just to say Space Astronomy is on the curse launcher now, as well as the FTB Launcher. But dont worry both will be updated at the same time :D