[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devintrainer

Jul 29, 2019
How do I improve performance further? I'm running at 7.75 gigabites (the maximum) and Fastcraft is already installed.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Which mod is causing items to have lower durability? The modpack doesn't have any of Iguana's stupid mods.
Which items, if your talking about the vanilla tools there ment to be like that as you need to use tinkers or other tools

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
How do I improve performance further? I'm running at 7.75 gigabites (the maximum) and Fastcraft is already installed.
Do you mean gigabits or gigabytes? Also, how much ram do you have total on your computer? I really don't recommend more than 4 gigs and 2.25 works a good 80 fps for me.

Reactions: MJRLegends

thatonesaddude

Jul 29, 2019
God, I love this modpack so much! I just sit here stalking this thread half the day for updates and their changelogs. Also, just made it to the moon and things. Meteors took a hell of a long time to find, since I'm playing in a group of 5 players.

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
God, I love this modpack so much! I just sit here stalking this thread half the day for updates and their changelogs. Also, just made it to the moon and things. Meteors took a hell of a long time to find, since I'm playing in a group of 5 players.
Haha thanks, and yeah there should be a new update out soon as i submitted it Thursday but waiting on the FTB Team to process it.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Is the update a big one? Also is there going to be any world-reset updates anytime soon?
Its not that big of a update just to add some things added to the current quests and bring the mods up to date, and there shouldn't be the need for a world-reset anytime soon.

Last edited: