[1.7.10] Reika's mods and BuildCraft 6.0

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone managed to get them working together?

I've gotten the latest RotaryCraft and series but it kept giving me the error log on buildcraft's refinery and fuel stuffs.

Removing RoC will allow the game to load. :\

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm...might be? :(
I want RoC...maybe I should go rework my BC pipes with others then...

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
It has an absolute fit trying to load with bevo's tech pack, with or without BC installed.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I *believe* you can just open up Dragon API (? The base mod that is required) with WinRar (or whatever), and delete the BC API folder.
Thanks for the tip. It loads now but another error has occurred. When I press U (NEI) to check on the usage of the aluminum ore block from Tinkers' Construct, it crashed right after I pressed U.

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
It has an absolute fit trying to load with bevo's tech pack, with or without BC installed.
I am planning on looking into this for the BTP-11 update. I just pushed BTP-10 to stable which was a big update so haven't had a chance to jump into these yet. Gonna be fun! :D

Reactions: midi_sec

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning on looking into this for the BTP-11 update. I just pushed BTP-10 to stable which was a big update so haven't had a chance to jump into these yet. Gonna be fun! :D
I was just checking out the update, thanks a ton man. The pack is a lot of fun. :)

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
The one big concern I have for these is that I use quite a bit of mine/mod tweaker scripts for stuff. It has been a few months since I last checked but I seem to remember @Reika doesn't allow that for these mods. I will have to see how the update balances out with the rest of my pack before adding them, since I won't be able to do any tweaking of my own (if that is something we are still not allowed to do).

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
The one big concern I have for these is that I use quite a bit of mine/mod tweaker scripts for stuff. It has been a few months since I last checked but I seem to remember @Reika doesn't allow that for these mods. I will have to see how the update balances out with the rest of my pack before adding them, since I won't be able to do any tweaking of my own (if that is something we are still not allowed to do).
You are correct in that is still disallowed, though it likely will not present your pack an issue.

Reactions: Bevo