[1.7.10] Purgatory Mod Pack

calvin012

Jul 29, 2019
I'm willing to test.
I constantly use MultiMC and have no problem throwing away old versions of modpacks.
Aswell as I am experienced with most of the featured mods.

Jul 29, 2019
hi i saw that the other forums for this pack was locked by a third party pack mod but i just wanted to let you know that im hosting a private server for fraxxer if you want to be whitelisted then email me the username im currently testing it by my self to make sure that my server could handle the intensity but email me at [email protected] to be white-listed.

WikidSick

Jul 29, 2019
ill test but i dont know what to test[DOUBLEPOST=1411923733][/DOUBLEPOST]Redstone Raiders Can i be on a whitelist too????

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks quite nice! I hope you're working on a map to go with it, not just terrain (you know... The story...) Oh, and btw... Last time I chevked FastCraft was illegal for modpacks, no exceptions

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks quite nice! I hope you're working on a map to go with it, not just terrain (you know... The story...) Oh, and btw... Last time I chevked FastCraft was illegal for modpacks, no exceptions

Why do you think Fastcraft is highlighted in Purple with ? marks on my spreadsheet? There are mod packs out there that have Fastcraft btw... If the policy does not change in the future, players will have to manually download and install if they want to use it. I am also pretty sure the policy on re-distribution is because the mod author does not want it included in Public mod packs until it is finished since it is pretty new mod with possible bugs.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
The pool of testers is closed until the next version is ready to be tested. Could be in a few days or up to 2 weeks. Depends on how much time I have, whether I can finish the things I want for the next version and I am waiting on a few mods to update. It is also possible that the next version will be available on the launcher with a pack code. Stay tuned!

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I mean that this pack should have a map, not randomly generated terrain (of course there are stuff like battle towers but.... MCEDIT!!!)

Forcing players into a static environment reduces replay ability and only encourages people to spoil secrets and map content by posting locations of resources. I may eventually release a challenge map for the pack, but the primary focus will be randomly generated maps. Also, if I locked down the map, I would be forcing players to use Biomes O' Plenty. Not every player wants to use BoP and some people choose to use regular terrain generation for less lag.