[1.7.10] Purgatory - Alpha Looking for Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
For the next update in approximately a week. Here is the state of the mod pack. If I go the forced world gen route or I can find a mod that pre-generates the starting area I will be adding a spawn area island in the sky with an elevator going to the surface. Players will have the choice if they want to start using Ex Nihilo right away or go down to the surface and mine to get established. Purgatory is a dangerous place and you can choose the level of risk and danger you want to play with. Even if you choose the easy route, the plan to finish the quest book will be that you will be forced to risk the danger. I am looking at a few mods that allow me to pre-generate structures that could contain the items needed to complete the quest book. If I cannot get things to work the way I want, the map will be forced using the Lockdown mod.

Mods on the chopping block (Not necessarily going to be removed but I am contemplating)
- 3D Furnace (Cool but not a necessary mod)
- Aether Craft (Does not feel like it fits the theme I am trying to create)
- Animals Plus (Too many butterflies and crickets and the mod does not have a config option to change this)
- Description Tags (Cool but not a necessary mod)
- Invisiblights (Cool but not a necessary mod)
- Lucky Blocks (Cool but not a necessary mod and has the possibility to change the progression too much)
- Lycanites Mobs (Finding it too hard to tweak it just the way I want it)
- Minecraft Comes Alive (Various reasons)
- Morph (Cool and fun mod but does not fit the theme I am trying to create)

Mods to be added in the next update
- Hardcore Questing Mode (May not have many quests to start with)

Mods that I am probably going to add in the future but maybe not in the next update. Depends on whether I remove any mods.
- Ex Astris (I want some features from Ex Aliquo so in the meantime this mod may fill the gap)
- Deadly World
- Special Mobs (Will be added if I remove Lycanites)
- Utility Mobs
- Zombie Awareness (Will be added if I remove Lycanites)

Thanks!

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
I am very interested in alpha testing this pack. I have been playing for over 1.5 years and am familiar with pretty much every mod you have. I am not currently a youtuber or streamer but an working towards starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.