Jul 29, 2019
Banner.png

Punnet Square- An Evolutionary Mod pack
Pack Code:

PunnetSquare
Curse Launcher:
http://www.curse.com/modpacks/minecraft/233744-punnet-square

---

Humanity has mined the world dry of resources. Over the years and through the calamity that followed, the genetic variance of the population drifted, creating the monsters roaming the land today. Many of the surviving humans shelter in villages. But not all.

Discontent with such a poor existence, you wander out into the world, ready to recreate humanity's former glory, by breeding and evolving the lifeforms left.

Punnet Square is an evolutionary modpack-each new chapter will bring new quests and mods to the pack, evolving your experience over time. All quests from previous versions will still be complete able, and worlds will carry over.
----

Changelog:

V0.2.0 (12/08/2015)
Added Spice of Life and Wooden Buckets
Ores are now craftable
Added iron-free Sprinkler recipe
Tweaked HQM to prevent book spawning whilst there are no quests implemented
Other unlisted config tweaks
--
V0.1.0 (10/08/2015)
Initial Alpha release

Planned Features:

Chapter 1
Quests
Chapter 2
Basic tech mods
Chapter 3
Some magical Mods
Magical Bees
Chapter 4
Advanced tech mods
Chapter 5
More Magical Mods
Chapter 6
Conclusion (a surprise!)​

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
is their a modlist
I'll work on one. For now, I'll tell you that Forestry, AgriCraft, Pam's Harvestcraftt and Spice of Life provide the main mechanisms behind the pack, and no ores are generated (asides from salt). Without the quests, (coming soon, I promise!) it's a pretty tough pack to get started with.

Alternatively, a mod list is displayed in the pack description on both launchers, and on the Curse project link in the description.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack sounds cool, bout to try it
Awesome! Just be aware that there aren't any quests... Yet. I'm about halfway through them. Some may be hidden deep in the configs of 0.2.0- But I never said anything :p

Sent from somewhere.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Any sign of quests coming? Just trying it out now.
Taking a little longer than expected due to personal reasons. They're all planned out, and about half are written. Soon, I promise.

I've also tweaked quite a few things since then, in terms of ease of life. The modpack as it is right now may be technically impossible to progress with, so that's been my main fix with quests and tweaks.

Though the logic of making a wooden centrifuge and engines is beyond me. Especially how they'd work irl...