[1.7.10] [Public]Spidey's Tech Pack

jacob814

Jul 29, 2019
I msged you under your profile posts. I think that was correct, if not point me in the right direction.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Yes anyone can use my modpack in there let's play series. I would be nice if you put your YouTube name in so I can watch the episodes but is not mandatory.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Either disable NEI Integration or update to latest version to fix NEI crashes. Will release updated version of pack soon.

Malzbier

Jul 29, 2019
Either disable NEI Integration or update to latest version to fix NEI crashes. Will release updated version of pack soon.
Thanks good to know :) Was not sure if the pack had updated before the server did or what was going on.

Last edited:
L

LichPotato

Hello! I've been playing around with this pack for a few hours (it's great!), and I've come upon an odd issue recently. I opened the pack, and started up my survival world. A few seconds after it started, it froze, and crashed after a few more seconds. I don't have the log on hand, but the game gave me a link to a website with the details of the crash: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/33704ac5b7479e926647e2796ad7e3c9

L

LichPotato

Note: Following this event, several more crashes have happened, in similar circumstances. These crashes appear to occur when new chunks are generated. Given the debilitating nature of this issue, I'd appreciate it if you'd look into it.