[1.7.10] [Public]Spidey's Tech Pack

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech needs to have the mod build around it because it messes so much with world gen and vanilla minecraft. I'm testing IC2 Nuclear Control the other packs you mention seem to create a fair amount of lag in the pack. But I will look into it further.

potter9090

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting this error: Forge Mod Loader Found a problem with your minecraft. The mods and versions listed below could not be found.
FORGE: minimum version required is 10.13.2.1254
THe File 'ForgeModLoaader-client-0.log' contains more info.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
They failed to update the version of forge to 10.13.2.1277 in the pack. I will see if I can get them to fix it.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
I've for now got a server that is not white listed up for testing that people are free to play on if they want. It's is for the latest version of the pack. I don't know how long I will be keeping it running but trying to locate some server crashes people have report. Server name spidey.playat.ch

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
The next version 1.1.1 will be a major update that will most likely make current worlds incompatible. I spent some time messing with it and can not seem to prevent issues when updating Buildcraft. This is a huge update that updates almost every major mod in the pack. I've done quite a bit of testing but I'm just one person and might of missed something so let me know if any issues with new pack once it is available.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Of course after I give up and release the new version of the pack finally fix the world conversion issue. Will be fixed in next version of pack which should be 1.1.2

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
I'm seeing that some people are manually updating Buildcraft Additions. There seems to be and issue with opening existing worlds if you do that which is why I've been staying with older version. I'm still getting a lot of error logs from version 1.1.1 which I can't recreate have not see issue with 1.1.2 but no one seems to be using it.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Latest version 1.1.3 has some major updates to mods and forge also a few mods removed to try and increase stability.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a very nice modpack but it wont launch
i installed version 1.1.3 and it doesnt work
version 1.1.2 wont even download
is this just me?
i dont know if this helps but
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/ea42d41f
Edit: other people are having this problem with 1.1.3 check this out spidey its not only me

Last edited:

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry was away for the holiday and then judging one of the jampacked entries took most of my time.The issue is every mod I updated in pack is appearing twice. This somehow happened when I zipped up the files to upload. I'm submitting an updated pack now which should resolve the issue. But till that goes live just go in to edit mod and disable every mod that appears twice keeping the higher number version.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted 1.1.4 which should fix the double upped mods. Buildcraft is updated to version 7 as well as multiple other updates. Some of the new versions of mods created new config's I think I have all the changes back in but if something looks different in world gen let me know.

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted 1.1.4 which should fix the double upped mods. Buildcraft is updated to version 7 as well as multiple other updates. Some of the new versions of mods created new config's I think I have all the changes back in but if something looks different in world gen let me know.
Cool thank you

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
its 9/6/15 8:00 AM and i still dont see the 1.1.4 version. i tried disabling all the double mods myself but it still doesnt work and im pretty sure im doing something wrong soo waiting for 1.1.4

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Depending on how busy they are it can take a week oe moew after I send an update to them till it is pushed to the launcher

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently there is now a 1.1.5 and 1.1.4 available from launcher I don't know why but tested 1.1.5 and seem to be working

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
The last two versions (which I believe are actually identical) are missing the server download for some reason. I have asked them if there is an issue but have not heard back. Also I have a test server up again so working on server stability but seems good so far with little to no lag but I'm the only one on it at the moment.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Please be advised if you are getting weird server crashes but not client crashes try disabling Eureka and Buildcraft Additions. It seems to reduce and in some cases elminate the issue.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
I now have a white listed server running the most current version of my pack. Anyone who might like to play on please message me with your minecraft name. I do not want any griefing at all and will ban anyone who is causing issues.