[1.7.10][Public Pack]Capacity of the Void Modpack

Rain336

Feb 8, 2014
At home
6HICwEY.png

XtAxMcj.png

Did you ever want to build a Fusion Reactor to release Steam into the atmosphere? Did you ever want to use the Void(Minecraft Void) to solve your inventory problems? Maybe? Sometimes? But anyway you can now do it with this modpack but that just a little bit of stuff that you can do.

CzkO3Vg.png

Just the lame list of mods like every other:

uP93Vkh.png

There are currently two ways to install the pack:
1. FTB Launcher
2.Technic Launcher

FTB Launcher:
1. Download the FTB Launcher form http://feed-the-beast.com/
2. Start the Launcher and go to MODPACKS
3. Press on Pack Code and give "COTVPACK"(without the ") in the Textfeld.
4. Press add and optional configure the ram through the OPTIONS tab.
5. Add an Profile and Launch the Pack

Technic Launcher:
1. Download the Launcher from http://technicpack.net/
2. Start the Launcher and select Add new Packs on the left
3. Copy "http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/capacity-of-the-void"(without the ") in the Textfeld
4. Press add select the Pack on the left and press play

XUlbkWT.png

The Changelog is now on Github!
https://github.com/Rain336/Capacity-of-the-Void/blob/master/chanchlog.md

Lagacy Changelog
1.9->1.10
-added The Erebus, Sortfix, Advanced Machines, Botania, ExtraTiC, ForbiddenMagic, Grothcraft, Immibis Core, LanteaCraft, Liquid XP, MadScience, Metallurgy, Pam's Clay Spawn, Pam's HarvestCraft, Pam's Huge Mushroom Spawn, Pam's Melon Spawn, Pam's Simple Recipes, Roguelike Dungeons, Rotateableblocks, Simple Recycling, TicTooltips, TinyCarts, Traincraft
-update Blood Magic, Dartcraft, Raika's mods, EnhancedPortals 3, KeithyUntils, PowerConverters, RefinedRelocation, Thaumcraft

1.8->1.9
-added Compact watermills, BUILDCRAFT TOOLS, BETTER ANVILS, EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE 3, REFINED RELOCATION, MORE ROCK CRUSHER METAL DUSTS, SECRETROOMSMOD, ElectriCraft, NotEnoughCodecs
-update Reika's mods, Project REd, MineFactory Reloaded

1.7->1.8
-added GregTech-Addon
-update Industrialcraft², ProjectRed

1.0.6 -> 1.7
-new version type
-removed Ex Nihilo
-added Luckyblocks, Magical Crops, STATUES
-update Dartcraft, Mekanism, ProjectRed, MineFactory Reloaded and NetherOres
-NEW CONFIG!!!

1.0.5 -> 1.0.6
-added Dubstep gun mod, Ex Nihilo, Factorization
-some updates
-we will use solder for 1.7

1.0.4 -> 1.0.5
-added DragonAPI, RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, GeoStrata, MeteorCraft, DyeTrees, LegacyCraft
-removed ExtrabiomesXL

1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
-added Advanced Genetics
-added EnderNet
-added Server

1.0.2 -> 1.0.3
-added Railcraft 8.3.2.0

AutbPLk.png

If you have Problems like you stem cannot be release or have GOOD Ideas than say it to me through:

E-Mail: [email protected]
PM
or other.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

Rain336

Feb 8, 2014
At home
update to 1.9:
1.8->1.9
-added Compact watermills, BUILDCRAFT TOOLS, BETTER ANVILS, EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE 3, REFINED RELOCATION, MORE ROCK CRUSHER METAL DUSTS, SECRETROOMSMOD, ElectriCraft, NotEnoughCodecs
-update Reika's mods, Project REd, MineFactory Reloaded

I'm looking for beta testers
If you are interestet contact me!

PS: Who replaces all of the Gregtech items and blocks with trollfaces?[DOUBLEPOST=1396469944][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks awesome! Trying the pack now. Is there a server for this pack?
Server: http://rainserv.de/dl/Server/Capacity-of-the-Void-Server-1.8.zip

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
I meant is there a server that I could play on with this pack. Also, Greg does the troll faces for april fools joke.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Awsome modpack. Now I want you to do a youtube SINGLEPLAYER series of your pack. If you think I'm part of the beta testing, but only if recorded, and contribute it on YouTube! Be Answered! (I'm hungarian, and my video is hungarian language...) (Sorry my bad english, because translate Google Translator)

Rain336

Feb 8, 2014
At home
If i understand that right you want to make a Let's Play of the beta for 1.7.2? If yes then i wouldn't recommend it because it's very buggy!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
mod lists that aren't sorted alphabetically make me sad :( :(

I had to use the power of ctrl-F to confirm you (correctly) added GregTech.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
If i understand that right you want to make a Let's Play of the beta for 1.7.2? If yes then i wouldn't recommend it because it's very buggy!
OMG! The next update is 1.7.2 your modpack??? Fine.
Then no hands on the beta, because I definitely your modpack the series. (Sorry my bad english, because translate Google Translator)

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
One question: Which is the map mod modpack? Or what do you suggest the in your modpack? (Sorry my bad english, because translate Google Translator)

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
I like what i see so far, though i think you should consider adding:
Advanced Machines (ic2)
Lanteacraft - Stargate mod
Modular Forcefield System (MFFS)

Last edited:

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Chisel and buildcraft tools cause a crash when attempting to get an NEI listing.
Unfortunately the listed crash exceeds 30000 characters, so i cant even post it as a spoiler ...

Edit: the crashes seem souly NEI centric, even vanilla items cause it to crash.

Last edited:

Rain336

Feb 8, 2014
At home
I like what i see so far, though i think you should consider adding:
Advanced Machines (ic2)
Lanteacraft - Stargate mod
Modular Forcefield System (MFFS)

Advanced Machines (ic2): I want to add immibis' Advanced Machines which are very unknown http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&postID=115531
Lanteacraft - Stargate mod: I will add it in 1.10.
Modular Forcefield System (MFFS): since i started this modpack i try to contact Calclavia but he never answered:(. so it's time for try 4!

Chisel and buildcraft tools cause a crash when attempting to get an NEI listing.
Unfortunately the listed crash exceeds 30000 characters, so i cant even post it as a spoiler ...

Edit: the crashes seem souly NEI centric, even vanilla items cause it to crash.

I try to update NEI!

Rain336

Feb 8, 2014
At home
Update to 1.10
1.9->1.10
-added The Erebus, Sortfix, Advanced Machines, Botania, ExtraTiC, ForbiddenMagic, Grothcraft, Immibis Core, LanteaCraft, Liquid XP, MadScience, Metallurgy, Pam's Clay Spawn, Pam's HarvestCraft, Pam's Huge Mushroom Spawn, Pam's Melon Spawn, Pam's Simple Recipes, Roguelike Dungeons, Rotateableblocks, Simple Recycling, TicTooltips, TinyCarts, Traincraft
-update Blood Magic, Dartcraft, Raika's mods, EnhancedPortals 3, KeithyUntils, PowerConverters, RefinedRelocation, Thaumcraft

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
OMG! This mod's is awsome! And you modpack is very HUGE!
My Launcher : 1.9 and 1.8 version. When put the FTB launcher 1.10????

Last edited: