[1.7.10] [public] Minecraft: The Next Generation 2.2.0

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
Just so people know, the pack update may be delayed a little longer, due to the fact that CodeChickenCore is determined to download 1.7.10 dependicies, which crashes on startup :/. And sadly it can't be avoided until we get a CCC update. Sorry!

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone using the pack, we're releasing version 2.0 of the pack. New mods, some removed and an update to 1.7.10.

Due to switching to Highlands for world generation, all pre1.9 worlds will not work in the new version. If you want to keep your world, do not update.

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
It would be good to put it in the main post, not many people will go to this page or go into this changelog. Just to stop someone at least going "Hurr durr my world doesn't work after update your a crap pack maker".

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Getting a forge error when loading guys. says forge: minimum requires version 10.13.0.1199.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
just let's know i will be off line for a week or so cause i'm moving and i thought i would play this one to get used to it so i can make that quick start/mod pack showcase.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Looks good so far loads fine. I'll play around with it. when i get the showcase recorded i'll let you guys know.

RockJB

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to suggest a change to the topic layout:
Put the pack code right below the image, in the same style as Minecraft: The Next Generation (its typed wrong there, btw).

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey guys did the Mod pack showcase. I showed off the Buildcraft addtion mod and some tinkers. Then did a little walking around the world and showed the dense coal. Should be up loaded in a few hours and i'll post the link. The plan is a LP every Wed till the subs don't want any more videos of it. One thing, is there another way to get Slimes? I was thinking the tinkers took out the slime islands? i for one couldn't find any. Is it possible to change the recipe for the duster to include "ball of glue" so people have 2 options for the recipe?[DOUBLEPOST=1410365601][/DOUBLEPOST]Note: The tinkers new Pattern chest graphic is half invisable. My suggestion in the video is to put it back into the crafting grid and just make the half slab one as it doesn't have graphic error. Unless it is supposed to be partly see through. i don't think that is something that has to do with the pack though.