[1.7.10] [public] Minecraft: The Next Generation 2.2.0

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
pack update is comming today, finilazing it now, sadly i have to give a few warnings about it :(
  1. as mentioned above your world loading on servers will be a bit more complex the first time, all enhanced portals stuff will disapear (on clients it's just pressing the yes button)
  2. due to chissel being added and the update of BoP you'll probably have a world border

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
ok, pack is now at 1.8, due to me not having the time to make the update alex said what should be updated, he overlooked carpenters and that is crashing in 1.8

1.8.1 fixes it and has been submitted, waiting for it to get uploaded now

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
ok, pack is now at 1.8, due to me not having the time to make the update alex said what should be updated, he overlooked carpenters and that is crashing in 1.8

1.8.1 fixes it and has been submitted, waiting for it to get uploaded now
Yea that's what happens when you try to be productive late at night :p

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
The pack has been updated to 1.9 (should have been 1.8.1 but i didn't comunitcate that clear to the team so sorry, i derped)
it should fix the carpenters crash, my appologies that it took so long, the way you submit the 1.7 packs changed and i didn't saw it

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
can Thaumcraft and TConstruct be added? if possible it would be great :)
TiC is being prepared to be added, we're adding in some snazzy integration for it :D
As for thaumcraft, it was discussed when the pack was first created, but it was decided that it shouldn't be added, due to it swaying too far from the original theme of the pack :)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
are you allow you tubers to record this mod pack? Just asking cause i could find any videos on it.

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
yes, youtubes are welcome to use the modpack. But the pack isn't very well known so it is possible you won't find any video's (yet)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I can do a Mod pack show case maybe next week. I have LPs planned for the next few months so i could do this one on the week ends.

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
I can do a Mod pack show case maybe next week. I have LPs planned for the next few months so i could do this one on the week ends.

that would be great! one little side note: end next week i leave for 2 weeks on vacation so it is possible i won't see it for a little while to link it

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i can record them and post them and then i'll post the link to the videos and you can hook it up when you get back if it takes that long.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i like it so far but NEI would be a big help. Pneumatic Craft only would need some crafting recipe help as it is very new and people would spend more time on the wiki then playing. Are you planning on added it in?

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
NEI is being added to the pack. Once that is installed, the PneumaticCraft NEI plugin will activate. I'll see what I can so about updating the pack sooner.

Last edited:

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
Dear modpack creator! Please repair the mod list in the first post! The mod list is very old!!!!!!!!!
It's not "very old!!!!". It's the exact same list of mods that is in the pack.

Could you please mention the mods that have not been included in the list? Because I'm having trouble finding any.

Last edited: