[1.7.10] [public] Minecraft: The Next Generation 2.2.0

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
is Logistics pipes not updated yet? when it comes to addons for BD, that is my favorite, to hell with nei for a BC pack. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1401998464][/DOUBLEPOST]not nei XD i man AE
Once LP updates we will look into it certainly.

For AE, that's a big no-no for the pack, as it makes buildcraft redundant in many ways. Plus LP can replicate AE very well.

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod adds abandoned structures with some sort of a power network started? Out of curiosity I DL this mod pack and first thing I run into in a world is a village with this large "dyed clay" building with a bunch of kinetic cables, redstone repeaters etc all set up waiting for engines, sort of surprised me, only have wooden/stone tools but have a bunch of stuff ready for power now :)

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
the powerplant is added by my own mod: Buildcraft Additions. I hope it is of use to you, more stuff with it is planned for later

Hihellobyeoh

Jul 29, 2019
lol i found it too, i actually disassembled it and rebuilt it near my spawn, and BTW there is also some cobblestone pipes underground to auto fill the engines that you later place down with coal, there are a lot of facades in it aswell.

Hihellobyeoh

Jul 29, 2019
and i thought ae was in the pack, must be i was mistaking the modlist with ftb's unstable pack. i also added some other mods, fist of all nei, i know the problems with it, but i don't care. also waila, i like it. also tconstruct, and i think i added jabba, but i can't remember.

Last edited:

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
and i thought ae was in the pack, must be i was mistaking the modlist with ftb's unstable pack. i also added some other mods, fist of all nei, i know the problems with it, but i don't care. also waila, i like it. also tconstruct, and i think i added jabba, but i can't remember.
NEI is gonna be added, as for TiC, we've been thinking about that, and there may be a possibility it will be added.

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
NEI will go in cause of the massive questions i got about adding it. TiC we'll put in the dev pack and see how good it fits in. We might change a few things on how it works to integrate it better (i'm thinking allong the lines of having the tool forge use buildcraft lasers to opperate?)

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
NEI will go in cause of the massive questions i got about adding it. TiC we'll put in the dev pack and see how good it fits in. We might change a few things on how it works to integrate it better (i'm thinking allong the lines of having the tool forge use buildcraft lasers to opperate?)
How hard would that be to implement? If it's plausible, your doing it :p
But I'll have a go at adding it to the pack tonight.

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
How hard would that be to implement? If it's plausible, your doing it :p
But I'll have a go at adding it to the pack tonight.
i'll just need to ask for permission, then make an addon to both TiC and Buildcraft, that will override the tool forge with one that implements the ILaserTarget from buildcraft, then just adding a progressbar and power cost and we're done

Hihellobyeoh

Jul 29, 2019
the tool forge i could see using it, but not the one you start with, the wooden one, but i could definitely see is on the one made of metal blocks XD, if i see any other mods i would suggest become available for 1.7.2, i will mention them here (even though you probably already have a bunch of thoughts on some of them), i'm talking about extra bees and extra trees, and other similar mods, as well as nei plugins and nei addons, when they finally get updated. other than that good mod pack guys.

al3xthegre4t

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is moulded by you, the community. We will happily take on board any suggestions you have for the pack. We're adding NEI addons alongside NEI, sadly NEI plugins hasn't updated yet, but it will be added eventually.

Hihellobyeoh

Jul 29, 2019
nei addons has updated? ok i will go grab it now, i was looking at it the other day.

EDIT: i'm only seeing 1.6.4 on the website, so either you have a dev version, which i'm not going to use atm, or you are talking about when it comes out you will add it XD

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i'll do it with the version that uses metal blocks, but that's a mod for later (read: afther the exams, probably also afther i get back from vacation)

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
ok, enhanced portals is delaying things, updating that is problematic, all items and blocks are renamed, so the old ones will disapear from the word, this is a warning to all players and server owners for that, the update will come in a few days, a week at most. So be prepared by that time, you'll have to replace and reconfigure it all. servers also won't just boot due to missing items, if you have shell access you can type in a command in the promt to confirm loading of the world, otherwise you'll have to download the world, load it in your client and confirm the loading of the world there and re-upload

you have been warned!

Fuzzbling

Jul 29, 2019
USA
ok, enhanced portals is delaying things, updating that is problematic, all items and blocks are renamed, so the old ones will disapear from the word, this is a warning to all players and server owners for that, the update will come in a few days, a week at most. So be prepared by that time, you'll have to replace and reconfigure it all. servers also won't just boot due to missing items, if you have shell access you can type in a command in the promt to confirm loading of the world, otherwise you'll have to download the world, load it in your client and confirm the loading of the world there and re-upload

you have been warned!

Thank you for the heads up!