[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle and DarkRaven, i would like to use dimentional pockets as a lag free base for players... its possible to edit the dimentional pocket in size? like turning it into a a 5x5 chunk space.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle and DarkRaven, i would like to use dimentional pockets as a lag free base for players... its possible to edit the dimentional pocket in size? like turning it into a a 5x5 chunk space.
No but you can place pockets in pockets. However Dimensional Pockets may not be lag free. Technically all the Pockets are in the same chunk untill world height, then it goes to the next chunk.

magnum_pu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I have been pulling my hair out over this problem I have been getting. I know it is something that is part of a gen, or when something spawns. It only happens when we are traveling, once whatever is happening happens all players crash. The crash closes out the launcher entirely. http://pastebin.com/n8VgP5NA That is the crash report. I was able to temporarily fix the issue by using forge's "Remove Erroring Tile Entities and Entities" options. After doing that I am able to log back in without crashing. From what I know it is a mod that spawns mobs or messes with mobs.

Do you have an idea what mod is the issue? If so I will remove it from my server's end. Restarting the server to remove erroring entities every time something new is loaded isn't an option.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I have been pulling my hair out over this problem I have been getting. I know it is something that is part of a gen, or when something spawns. It only happens when we are traveling, once whatever is happening happens all players crash. The crash closes out the launcher entirely. http://pastebin.com/n8VgP5NA That is the crash report. I was able to temporarily fix the issue by using forge's "Remove Erroring Tile Entities and Entities" options. After doing that I am able to log back in without crashing. From what I know it is a mod that spawns mobs or messes with mobs.

Do you have an idea what mod is the issue? If so I will remove it from my server's end. Restarting the server to remove erroring entities every time something new is loaded isn't an option.
i fixed this not long ago so what to do is go into your biomes o plenty config folder find the config titeld id then go to the bottom and where it says phantom id set it to 0 so it looks like this I:"Phantom ID"=0 it turns off phantoms they are causing a potion affect crash

magnum_pu

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried that, it didn't work. My admin crashed again and the console showed this
"...lost connection: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer"

I too crashed, although was able to log in this time, but crashed with the same report after flying a bit. The world is all new, we are still looking for a good seed can regen it at any time. We just need to figure out this crash to be able to move forward. Earlier it was fixed temporarily by deleting the world files, thats not a good fix though haha

Last edited:

magnum_pu

Jul 29, 2019
make sure he does the same for his config too[DOUBLEPOST=1414641613][/DOUBLEPOST]
or come onto TS i may be able to walk you through more

Oh, not just server-side? We need to do it for our clients? haha that isn't too good because we can't ask all of our players to do so once they download the pack.

I have to get going for the night. I can get on TS3 tomorrow, when are you on around EST? Thanks

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

Make sure to post these to the github instead of on here so I can keep track

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, not just server-side? We need to do it for our clients? haha that isn't too good because we can't ask all of our players to do so once they download the pack.

I have to get going for the night. I can get on TS3 tomorrow, when are you on around EST? Thanks
There is a pending update which will include the changes. Released soon I hope[DOUBLEPOST=1414641971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay I will post my issues there from now on.
its not a big deal. Just a bookkeeping tracker.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019

its an unforeseen problem with phantoms im afraid so yea it suck some people will have to change one value to 0... and im on TS alot but my sleep is random so i cant really say esp as im in GMT

magnum_pu

Jul 29, 2019
There is a pending update which will include the changes. Released soon I hope[DOUBLEPOST=1414641971][/DOUBLEPOST]
its not a big deal. Just a bookkeeping tracker.
Okay great to hear! I will have my admins set their configs up for now so we can prepare the world and hopefully by that time the update will be out so players wont have to bother with it. We pre-load our world so that takes time anyways, plugins need configured, mods configured, ranks setup, and perms redone. So we can wait. Hopefully setting it to 0 on our configs will work for now though.

its an unforeseen problem with phantoms im afraid so yea it suck some people will have to change one value to 0... and im on TS alot but my sleep is random so i cant really say esp as im in GMT
Okay, I understand. I'll hop on some time and see if you are around if I have any further issues.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Okay great to hear! I will have my admins set their configs up for now so we can prepare the world and hopefully by that time the update will be out so players wont have to bother with it. We pre-load our world so that takes time anyways, plugins need configured, mods configured, ranks setup, and perms redone. So we can wait. Hopefully setting it to 0 on our configs will work for now though.

Okay, I understand. I'll hop on some time and see if you are around if I have any further issues.
i was testing it most the night as a streamer told me what was going on and when i fixed it he was fine

magnum_pu

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Modlist looks good now btw. One of my moderators was doing something similiar http://www.ambientcraft.com/forum/m/19738530/viewthread/11520907-mod-list feel free to use it.

Also my problem presists. Even after I set Phantom ID to 0 on my client I still crashed. I made a post on the github https://github.com/BrizzleMFD/MechanicalTitan/issues/38 I really need to figure this one out, I'll remove whatever to fix it lol
if you can jump on TS and i will do my best to go over everything with you see if we can get this fixed i am there now just poke me to get my attention

Reactions: magnum_pu

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Myself and DarkRaven would like to take this time to thank everyone of the pack users for helping MechanicalTitan grow. We look forward to seeing you guys enjoying future pack of ours. This is not us stoping dev in this pack, just a thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1414787481,1414726805][/DOUBLEPOST]there is now a user agreement in the op make sure your servers are following it.

Reactions: polkziggy