[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
I think conduits from Ender IO better) more 3 ducts in cube )
Ppl what about stability after update?

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
what if we don't add it? I mean i was thinking of it but maybe not
Add the mod but nerf the recipes... To the extreme... 6 hardened glass, 2 lead blocks and 1 redstone block for 1 leadstone consuit FTW :D

4 buckets of destabilized redstone per redstone energy conduit XD

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle fps falling critically*( no crashs , any mods problems?
*Cpu ups to 100%
Hmmmm that's rather odd are you using fastcraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1414283667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add the mod but nerf the recipes... To the extreme... 6 hardened glass, 2 lead blocks and 1 redstone block for 1 leadstone consuit FTW :D

4 buckets of destabilized redstone per redstone energy conduit XD
i like the idea

Reactions: TcMaX

DartEtt

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm that's rather odd are you using fastcraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1414283667][/DOUBLEPOST]
i like the idea
No i use mods in pack (exept map) and disable hats
--------------------------------------

Problem was in Power armor on stand, after puting it in chest fps upd to 45)))

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
No i use mods in pack (exept map) and disable hats
--------------------------------------

Problem was in Power armor on stand, after puting it in chest fps upd to 45)))
Hmmm odd. If you run into FpS problems try fastcraft. I'm glad you figured it out

Tymerias

Jul 29, 2019
First of all thank you very much for this really good modpack. I enjoyed already 1.9.13 and the new 2.0.14 even more. But i have a question. What mod is used for the minimap ? I know in the description and ingame its show the Mapwriter Minimap. But i cant find the used jar. I want switch the minimap from mapwriter to JourneyMap5, but actually i have 2 minimaps because i cant find the right jar :p

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
First of all thank you very much for this really good modpack. I enjoyed already 1.9.13 and the new 2.0.14 even more. But i have a question. What mod is used for the minimap ? I know in the description and ingame its show the Mapwriter Minimap. But i cant find the used jar. I want switch the minimap from mapwriter to JourneyMap5, but actually i have 2 minimaps because i cant find the right jar :p
Opis is the minimap here. It uses a modified version of mapwriter.

Oh and brizzle, I got an avatar! You proud? :p

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
yeah disable opis[DOUBLEPOST=1414344889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Opis is the minimap here. It uses a modified version of mapwriter.

Oh and brizzle, I got an avatar! You proud? :p
yeah i just noticed it looks very cool i like!

magnum_pu

Jul 29, 2019
Pack looks great Brizzle, good work. I am going to be switching from a custom modpack I have been using for the past year to this. Keeping things up to date and working can be a pain at times! The mod selection looks great. Although I have a few suggestions:

-Nuclear Control 2 for IC2-Experimental; This is very useful for all sorts of things.
-Simply Jetpacks; These are RF jetpacks that can be balanced and are also a great option for players.
-Rotary Craft and Reactor Craft; Reika's mods are neglected imo, they are very well done and balanced mods.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaeltis

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Pack looks great Brizzle, good work. I am going to be switching from a custom modpack I have been using for the past year to this. Keeping things up to date and working can be a pain at times! The mod selection looks great. Although I have a few suggestions:

-Nuclear Control 2 for IC2-Experimental; This is very useful for all sorts of things.
-Simply Jetpacks; These are RF jetpacks that can be balanced and are also a great option for players.
-Rotary Craft and Reactor Craft; Reika's mods are neglected imo, they are very well done and balanced mods.

Thanks
Thanks for the support

simply jet pack is a no go. There is tons of options for flight in this pack already. Reika's Mods i have discussed before on here. Love the mods and they are fairly well written but i have decided to go without. I might change my mind though, i have already received permissions for it. Nuclear control i will consider. Its a nice feature i would definitely tweak it though.[DOUBLEPOST=1414422906][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where is the legit changelog? .... Does this newest update remove any mods?
We used to have a changeLog but DarkRaven has been doing a lot of the mod updates while I was busy. Its hard for me to tell what he has done but Because so many have asked about it ill see what I can do.

Kaeltis

Jul 29, 2019
You could add Reika's mods, set up the configs so they work with the other mods in the pack and then set the mods as disabled, so those who want the mods can enable them without having to hassle with the configs.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
You could add Reika's mods, set up the configs so they work with the other mods in the pack and then set the mods as disabled, so those who want the mods can enable them without having to hassle with the configs.
Yes i could but it would be just as easy for others to simply add the mod to their own instance of the pack! I will consider it and talk to DarkRaven about it.

Reactions: TcMaX

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys The mod List is officially unofficial updated (Might have missed one or two things)
Also the ChangeLog is back by popular demand!
Everyone Enjoy