[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of clarity. I wasn't necessarily asking you to do it. I was just curious if there is anything that specifically requires that version
Nope none of the mods need nei[DOUBLEPOST=1409539151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Brizzle, I was wondering if I could make quests for this pack. I'm also wondering what tier of a pickaxe I have to get after iron, it says it's mining level is "iron" but I haven't tested to see if it can mine redstone. I've looked through most of the Tinkers' Construct pickaxes and I haven't found any new tier I can get to.
The mod pack isn't really meant to be used that way but you can do want you want with it also iron equivalent tool is need for redstone[DOUBLEPOST=1409539263][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is a great work around that i will be nerfing :p hehe good job on the inventive way around it though nice one
Your starting to get a little too evil on the wrong pack slow it down :p

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
The mod pack isn't really meant to be used that way but you can do want you want with it also iron equivalent tool is need for redstone[DOUBLEPOST=1409539263][/DOUBLEPOST]
that aint evil its cutting a shortcut lol

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
that aint evil its cutting a shortcut lol
yari is trying a fix for the crashes, if it succeds, i will post it here xD

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know off hand which version of Translocator makes use of CodeChickenCore 1.0.2.x I'm slowly working my way backwards but it's a slow process, and if there's a list of what versions use what versions on his site I can't find it, this is not quite as easy as swapping nei for a working version unfortunately.

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
I gave up and am trying my hand at forge labs. I do really appreciate you fools putting the time into bleeding edge packs

Damnit. Folks, not fools. Sorry about that

Last edited:

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
what is the mod that adds shaders, cause it really lags me, actually if you wouldn't mind can you tell me all the mods that are client side only and can bring some lag for my pc that I can disable and don't affect my ability to play on a server that has all the mods turned on.

Thanks and sorry if im inconviniencing anyone.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
what is the mod that adds shaders, cause it really lags me, actually if you wouldn't mind can you tell me all the mods that are client side only and can bring some lag for my pc that I can disable and don't affect my ability to play on a server that has all the mods turned on.

Thanks and sorry if im inconviniencing anyone.
That is vanilla we dont add the shaders mod

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
I gave up and am trying my hand at forge labs. I do really appreciate you fools putting the time into bleeding edge packs

hopefully nei updates soon till then il keep trying to sort the issue :) got a few days till next update anyways :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

haha forgelabs is a littele out of date im afraid but im sure i can fix that

Reactions: Huene