[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Wilcon88

Jul 29, 2019
Ok cool. Is that a config. thing? If so I'll change it back. I'm absolutely loving this pack. I really wish "Random Things" was a part of this pack and also "AE2 Stuff". There's also that mod MmmMmmMmm that Boni (currently the mod author of Tinkers) did that adds the test dummy so you can see how much damage your weapons do. I really wish those were added. Speaking of Tinkers when will yall add the newest version of it? Thanks again for the awesome pack. I love it. The bigger the better!

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ok cool. Is that a config. thing? If so I'll change it back. I'm absolutely loving this pack. I really wish "Random Things" was a part of this pack and also "AE2 Stuff". There's also that mod MmmMmmMmm that Boni (currently the mod author of Tinkers) did that adds the test dummy so you can see how much damage your weapons do. I really wish those were added. Speaking of Tinkers when will yall add the newest version of it? Thanks again for the awesome pack. I love it. The bigger the better!
Yup it's a config thing. You can easily change it. Boni's mod is awesome however we didn't add it because we currently use tinkertweaks and there is an exploit where you can use the dummy to level up your weapons very easily.

Wilcon88

Jul 29, 2019
Yup it's a config thing. You can easily change it. Boni's mod is awesome however we didn't add it because we currently use tinkertweaks and there is an exploit where you can use the dummy to level up your weapons very easily.
Yeah that makes sense. When I changed the piston uses iron tough rod to false and restart everything it still has the recipe in NEI as using a tough rod. When I put materials in crafting grid with an iron ingot it doesn't not show a piston in the crafting box until I click on it then gives me a piston. Any ideas on why it is showing up like that?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that makes sense. When I changed the piston uses iron tough rod to false and restart everything it still has the recipe in NEI as using a tough rod. When I put materials in crafting grid with an iron ingot it doesn't not show a piston in the crafting box until I click on it then gives me a piston. Any ideas on why it is showing up like that?
I want to say it's an NEI thing or one of its addons. Is this on a server?

Wilcon88

Jul 29, 2019
I want to say it's an NEI thing or one of its addons. Is this on a server?
Yes it is on a sever and I have looked in the NEI config and nothing was there about it. Also looked in the world folder thinking maybe it was associated with my world somehow but did not see anything. Ill look at the add ons also. Only thing that makes the recipe change back to normal for me is disabling TSteelworks all together but even after re-enabling it, the recipe goes right back to showing it with the iron tough rod again. Very Strange in my opinion. While I am on the subject I had to disable StopGap as well because I was unable to craft a redstone block using redstone dust. Is that intentional? I like StopGap, I like how I can create redstone from iron, red dye, sand, ect. but the red ingots are supposed to break down into redstone dust( per mod author's Youtube video) but instead breaks down into a redstone nugget and the fact I could not craft a block of redstone using vanilla redstone dust was not an attractive feature. May be over looking something with that but is there a way to disable that recipe as well in a config? I really like that mod but would rather do without it if I have to go down a rabbit hole per say, to craft a block of redstone. Thanks for chatting with me about this. It is not very often that I play sucj an awesome modpack and get to chat with the pack creators.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it is on a sever and I have looked in the NEI config and nothing was there about it. Also looked in the world folder thinking maybe it was associated with my world somehow but did not see anything. Ill look at the add ons also. Only thing that makes the recipe change back to normal for me is disabling TSteelworks all together but even after re-enabling it, the recipe goes right back to showing it with the iron tough rod again. Very Strange in my opinion. While I am on the subject I had to disable StopGap as well because I was unable to craft a redstone block using redstone dust. Is that intentional? I like StopGap, I like how I can create redstone from iron, red dye, sand, ect. but the red ingots are supposed to break down into redstone dust( per mod author's Youtube video) but instead breaks down into a redstone nugget and the fact I could not craft a block of redstone using vanilla redstone dust was not an attractive feature. May be over looking something with that but is there a way to disable that recipe as well in a config? I really like that mod but would rather do without it if I have to go down a rabbit hole per say, to craft a block of redstone. Thanks for chatting with me about this. It is not very often that I play sucj an awesome modpack and get to chat with the pack creators.
I'll get back to you shortly about that redstone thing. What mod does the redstone nugget say. A while back I had to alter the red ingot recipes because 1 redstone dust could be smelted into a redingot which could then be crafted into multiple dust causing an exploit. I'll look and see if an update broke the recipe change I made

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to add this to the github to keep track of and I will link you the issue once it's added. You can add any other issues there if you get them

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

Wilcon88

Jul 29, 2019
I'll get back to you shortly about that redstone thing. What mod does the redstone nugget say. A while back I had to alter the red ingot recipes because 1 redstone dust could be smelted into a redingot which could then be crafted into multiple dust causing an exploit. I'll look and see if an update broke the recipe change I made
The nuggets were from "Another One Bites the Dust" I believe.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
hello all! packs are going to be moving to the curse launcher within 6 months i believe as the ftb launcher gets slowly replaced. In order to on get caught with our pants down ill be keeping you guys up to date on the move.

Jul 29, 2019
Well, decided to do a modpack review of Mechanical Titan. I absolutely love this pack, but my poor computer can barely handle running it and recording at the same time. so I have spent about a grand total of 7 hours playing, and I have a 20 minute modpack review up on my channel. Is the Lite version still being worked on or is it not gonna be a thing?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Well, decided to do a modpack review of Mechanical Titan. I absolutely love this pack, but my poor computer can barely handle running it and recording at the same time. so I have spent about a grand total of 7 hours playing, and I have a 20 minute modpack review up on my channel. Is the Lite version still being worked on or is it not gonna be a thing?

There was super low interest but I am considering building it from the ground up for the new launcher. Thank you for looking at the pack and enjoying. Stick around the MT team has more to come in the future

Brodude1234

Jul 29, 2019
Would you consider adding RFTools? I really like being able to, like, make dimensions and stuff... :) And maybe the mod Random Things.

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so there is a first new release on the curse launcher. It is incomplete atm as it only allows for mods hosted on curseforge however if you want to see it get the launcher and get downloading. I will get a new full release on the ftb launcher in the next few days. The whole pack will slowly go towards the curse launcher as ftb launcher is getting slowly replaced by the curse one with their partnership.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
You can get the curse launcher here and you can locate the pack there.\
or if you prefer you can directly download it off curse here. In about a day i expect an updated to the FTB pack. Hoping to get them on a level surface soon!