[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
OK, tell me if the pack will get fixed today or tomorrow...
Don't think it will be fixed this week as updates are done for the week. I'm thinking I might have merged the mod updated but forgot to merge the new mods. They are still waiting on my computer

Last edited:

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
More sugestions: Thermal Expansion (and Thermal foundation),Thinkers Mechworks, Thinkers Tooltips and Thaumcraft.

Xellik

Jul 29, 2019
More sugestions: Thermal Expansion (and Thermal foundation),Thinkers Mechworks, Thinkers Tooltips and Thaumcraft.

Thermal Expansion/Foundation is getting added in the next patch for the modpack, but Thaumcraft hasn't updated to 1.7.10 yet(At least not publicly) so that's a no go.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

As others have said. Look at the first post before suggesting mods we have a lot listed there

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
They just said that they have an interest to add it. (Also yay got it to work, surprisingly on my older computer. This computer couldn't handle a graphics card update and runs minecraft as slow as molasses but not on the other ouo)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Luckily the wonderful watchful says i can have a hot fix tomorrow possibly so everyone thank him and expect a post from me tomorrow

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Might still not get a fix yet added cofh seems to add problems I don't want you guys to have.

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem from the get go with your pack, when you spawn and you have the normal message to "Press E to open inventory" pop up, well mine won't go away, it stays up in the corner there just staring at me, I opened inventory a mass of times, relogged and restarted FTB, still up there demanding I open my inventory....

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem from the get go with your pack, when you spawn and you have the normal message to "Press E to open inventory" pop up, well mine won't go away, it stays up in the corner there just staring at me, I opened inventory a mass of times, relogged and restarted FTB, still up there demanding I open my inventory....
thats a bug with 1.7.10

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug you can fix it's mods asking to be loaded first but other mods wanting the same thing
hmm... im not an expert... what i would have to do? is it server side only? can u add my server thread in the main post?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
hmm... im not an expert... what i would have to do? is it server side only? can u add my server thread in the main post?

Nothing mod authors need to remove their own version of the RF API now that cofh is back adding RF itself