[1.7.10] PrimalPack v1.0!

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Ever wanted a pack that you can just do as you please without any limitations? Well this pack is the one you want!This pack is the Prime Aspect of modded Minecraft with a range of mods from across the tech tree you surely will become the dominator of all who oppose you. From the world of magic with Thaumcraft To the Ticking Tech with EnderIO and IC2. Push your way to the top and release the inner Prime! Like Optimus Prime right? I think anyway. In this pack your main goal is what YOU desire and what YOU think is needed this is your world now be free do as you please! You must remember this. What gets created can always be destroyed and with destruction comes great pain. Rise above it and for fill your destiny...

To get the pack use the code: PrimalP1

This thread is a work in progress. To do: ScreenShots
More pack info
MOD LIST:
VIDEO GUIDE
No videos yet expect some soon!
LPs/Streams
If you want to stream/record while playing the pack feel free to let me know and I'll add your videos and channels here!

http://www.twitch.tv/minethepeeps
Please bare with me as I have next to no internet until Wednesday :(

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If I were you at least post the mod list (which you can just edit the info.txt you sent with your pack to get, and save a bit of time) as people will be more likely to play your pack if they know the mods.

Reactions: classlessrook32

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
I am doing that as I speak I just dont know how to add a spoiler to the thread.

Fixed. Thanks for suggesting that :)

Last edited:

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Also be sure to tell me your fun on the pack. Do you like it? Anything you would add? Ya know that stuff :D

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So... really...... what does your pack gives us new that the other 30 packs with the same mods dont give us?

Really, sell us the pack! Coz, right now, its just one more pack with the same +/- 50 mods...

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
If you read above again I re-did the pack desc. I'm new to the forum scene so I'm a noob :p But anyways. The pack is simply a pack that gives you freedom and choice. What you put into the pack is what you get out of the pack. No one bossing you around telling you that you have to start with 1 mod and finish with another mod. The pack is your oister you can twist it turn it and shape it into your very own little paradise. If you choose to take a path then we wont force you to take another path after you have completed said path. Again its your freedom. I know there are many packs out there which are a like this one but this is PrimalPack! A pack of freedom and choice! ~ MinethePeeps

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Have you allocated at least 4GB Ram? If so I suggest re-installing you are the first with this issue. If it continues send me the crash report and I will get it looked at A.S.A.P[DOUBLEPOST=1409086854][/DOUBLEPOST]Working on v1.0.1

It will contain the following:
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinker
Lucky Blocks

Just a small update but still in Dev testing!

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the inactivity!!! Been busy making sure the next update is working to our standards!! A few awesome new mods will be added!! Remember forum is still being worked on! Screenshots will come when the world I am on has some nice looking and clean set ups! Stay tuned!

Sxcred

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the inactivity!!! Been busy making sure the next update is working to our standards!! A few awesome new mods will be added!! Remember forum is still being worked on! Screenshots will come when the world I am on has some nice looking and clean set ups! Stay tuned!
I can't wait to see what is added!

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Update v1.0.2 is out!!! Enjoy the new mods! I will update modlist A.S.A.P. Remember to back up your worlds incase of corruption! To get the new ores and stuff you will need to explore new terrain in old worlds![DOUBLEPOST=1410449542][/DOUBLEPOST]Shouldn't need to change version. Updates where put in 1.0 for some reason. Just make sure they are added though![DOUBLEPOST=1413106778,1410449328][/DOUBLEPOST]Update 1.2 will be out in the next few days! Updated a few mods and added one or two! Happy Primaling!

christianmcc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Great mod pack idea and i really am exited about lucky blocks but have you considered the adons (lucky block red, lucky block blue, lucky block green, ect.)

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! I will be updating the entire modpack in the next few weeks as its outdated a bit! I will have a look at them adons!

christianmcc

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to update you on something I just found out about the addons to lucky blocks. These addons are not compatible with one another. since you have to pick one (if any) I recommend either red or green. Wanted to let you know before you rage quit the update...lol. :p

Reactions: Minethepeeps

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Right. Thanks for the suggestions! I have decided to completely rebuild PrimalPack. Will take a few weeks but don't worry! It wont be a major change and the pack will still have the same paths!