[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hey, happy March 10th. The funny thing is, I ended up being able to sync it up perfectly with midnight my time. The world works in strange ways.

Anyway, I've left you a present at the top of the list. It's time to find your own path, and boldly go where no one has gone before.
B_thZvpU8AAIcGS.png:large

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, happy March 10th. The funny thing is, I ended up being able to sync it up perfectly with midnight my time. The world works in strange ways.

Anyway, I've left you a present at the top of the list. It's time to find your own path, and boldly go where no one has gone before.
B_thZvpU8AAIcGS.png:large

Thanks so much Gideon.... this is awesome. I have the house to myself for the next 4 days.... time to do some total time sinking.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I JUST downloaded the pack, and I restarted FTB and now its not in my launcher. Hmm.

EDIT: I restarted the launcher yet again and it appeared this time. Weirdness.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone shed some light on what mod is causing me to move slowly? Also, any way to increase inventory size? I have no experience with whatever does this.

samgo

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up regarding the server. Compared to regular FTB packs I had no easy way to start the server (No launcher scripts for win/unix), so I've resorted to copying the necessary files from the FTB Infinity server instead.

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
I shit you not, my first world was made out of ardite and dense ardite. The whole world.
Oh and water was that cooling liquid that freezes you.
No trees. some generated structures. Mooshrooms. no way of getting back...

Shouldn't that material none dimlet ensure that there isn't like ardite instead of dirt? :D

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I shit you not, my first world was made out of ardite and dense ardite. The whole world.
Oh and water was that cooling liquid that freezes you.
No trees. some generated structures. Mooshrooms. no way of getting back...

Shouldn't that material none dimlet ensure that there isn't like ardite instead of dirt? :D

Yes, if you actually use material none the right way. i.e. before a terrain dimlet or feature dimlet. Otherwise it has no effect as it is a modifier.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
You should've got the manual as a reward and you get a special book helping explain it once you get back to the ship, in addition it explicitly tells you the order and to make sure it's right. I suggest you read the books more.

On a different note I seem to have found a bug, I can't figure out how to craft seeds with the dirt, bowl and stick that the quest book suggests. There is also no recipe showing up in NEI, oversight or bug maybe? Because that's one of the first quests and I only managed to do it because of wheat in a reward bag.

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
You should've got the manual as a reward and you get a special book helping explain it once you get back to the ship, in addition it explicitly tells you the order and to make sure it's right. I suggest you read the books more.

Yes, unless the first world fucks up majorly. Like mine did :p

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to craft seeds using the dirt, bowl, stick NEI recipe....

The recipe doesnt seems to work for me. I gather some dirt,bowl and stick, and try in a crafting table or shapeless crafting, but it doesnt work. I checked NEI and found no recipe for that. Is this a bug?

EDITED: I tried restart the client and the recipe works :D And I found out that my spaceship contains 3 seeds that is necessary for me to complete the 3 seeds quest.

Last edited:

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I restarted in multimc and the recipe showed up, trying again in the ftb launcher and it shows up now as well. It would be worth looking into anyway it seems.
Yes, unless the first world fucks up majorly. Like mine did :p
Nope, in the quest "Yamato" where you have to create the tab and build the dimension there is the following line if you look at the text on the right, right at the end of it.
So, place the Material: None dimlet directly before the Terrain: Normal dimlet.
You also get the manual as the reward for the very first quest, so yes they did warn and give you explicit instructions on what to do. You must've either missed it or misread it but as said the quest definitely tells you what to do.

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
You also get the manual as the reward for the very first quest, so yes they did warn and give you explicit instructions on what to do. You must've either missed it or misread it but as said the quest definitely tells you what to do.

I literally spent my whole morning reading those 42 pages of text, looking for syntax, but didn't find any. I watched a stream and apparently you get the syntax manual later.

Nope, in the quest "Yamato" where you have to create the tab and build the dimension there is the following line if you look at the text on the right, right at the end of it.
Yup, my bad, it's there. I've played around 5 HQM modpacks and this is the first one I see that text being anything else than filler text. Real respect to the pack creator! I didn't even know that area was editable.

Thanks for the help :)