[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
did you try restarting minecraft? it coulda just been a visual bug with how fast you tried placing them, dunno, i havent had any issues with things not planting in agricraft yet

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Numbah90

Jul 29, 2019
did you try restarting minecraft? it coulda just been a visual bug with how fast you tried placing them, dunno, i havent had any issues with things not planting in agricraft yet
That worked, didn't try it initially since I was just about to end the stream.

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
out of curiosity is the main power in the "ship" suppossed to run out?

ps.... Dont Try to sleep in a dimension, stupid of me to try but it was raining, didnt think about the effects of setting a spawn in something that can run out of power or be taken down, lol guess the mod dev did and made bed explode, hmm mining tecniq maybe lol

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
how do you turn the teleporter off after you teleport? or is it not chunk loaded?
The teleporter isn't chunkloaded while you're not near it (unless you put a chunkloader down :p).

You can disconnect it by opening up the Dialing Device interface and selecting the transmitter. Then, just click "Interrupt"

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour I am in Australia..which means the 10th for me starts in about 9 hrs from the time of this post. In what timezone for the 10th will the pack be available?
I am just so excited to start this pack, if asking this question was too specific.. I apologise.

Reactions: RickJ

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
out of curiosity is the main power in the "ship" suppossed to run out?

ps.... Dont Try to sleep in a dimension, stupid of me to try but it was raining, didnt think about the effects of setting a spawn in something that can run out of power or be taken down, lol guess the mod dev did and made bed explode, hmm mining tecniq maybe lol

Actually I did not specifically make the bed explode. I think that's standard behaviour if you try to sleep in a non-overworld dimension. This reminds me that I perhaps would like to give the player some control on that (with dimlets or so)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
ping I am in Australia..which means the 10th for me starts in about 9 hrs from the time of this post. In what timezone for the 10th will the pack be available?
I am just so excited to start this pack, if asking this question was too specific.. I apologise.
It'll be out sometime on the 10th. Although I'd like to say exactly when, it relies on several factors beyond my control, so we'll see.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
It'll be out sometime on the 10th. Although I'd like to say exactly when, it relies on several factors beyond my control, so we'll see.

Thanks for the reply, I suppose the release will be the 11th for me so I will just have to wait patiently.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I hope this will be out the 10th. My son and I are looking forward to this. As of now, at least one modpack has disappeared and still remains MIA after a week. 2 other modpacks were updated 2 weeks ago and submitted, the updates still haven't made it into the launcher.

Reactions: buggirlexpres