[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
I can vouch, this mod pack is amazing! My only cryptic words of wisdom are, Abandon hope all ye who try to sleep!
Ahhh so is it in the end or perhaps another one of these worlds that are mention in the description.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
It's like when you have to pee while on a 3-hour flight and the head is occupied and it's turbulence and there's this huge sweaty fat guy blocking the aisle...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: merlin43210

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I am very much looking forward to this pack but. . . not to be a downer. . .

There are a lot of packs that have not been updated and have gone missing. Some haven't been updated for over a week. I FTB doesn't fix this issue soon, it may be well past the 10th before we see this. I hope that isn't the case.

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
It's like when you have to pee while on a 3-hour flight and the head is occupied and it's turbulence and there's this huge sweaty fat guy blocking the aisle...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Please for the love of all thing good tell me that that has NOT happened to you.:eek:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I am very much looking forward to this pack but. . . not to be a downer. . .

There are a lot of packs that have not been updated and have gone missing. Some haven't been updated for over a week. I FTB doesn't fix this issue soon, it may be well past the 10th before we see this. I hope that isn't the case.
I believe most of those issues have been resolved. However, there are quite a large amount of packs, and we are attempting to get caught up, hence why we are accepting applicants to the Third Party Pack team.
Please for the love of all thing good tell me that that has NOT happened to you.:eek:
I can push the pack to the launcher fine, as I have permissions on the repo. However, I'll wait for Watchful to make it public.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys