[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Check us out in the #Pathfinder IRC channel on Esper!
Pathfinder is a pack about exploration, about seeing the stars, and about seeing what makes those stars work. In this technologically-based pack, you'll be tasked with creating your own dimensions, building them from pieces of code. You'll be tasked with manipulating time and energy, and, most importantly, discovering how the world works.
Hni9TcA.png

Welcome to Pathfinder, the Phoenix Team's latest pack, set to be released on March 10th. This pack is centered around Dimension Building with RFTools. The player starts on a small spaceship, the USS Pathfinder, and is forced to create their own worlds to obtain resources.
Set in a peaceful environment, the player must combat hunger while creating more unusual and diverse worlds. The player will learn how to use a variety of mods to assist them, such as ProjectE, Clockwork Phase, and Fluxed Crystals.

Mods

StartingInventory
AgriCraft
Another One Bites the Dust
AppleCore
Asielib
AsieTweaks
Attained Drops
Bagginses
Big Reactors
Bluepower
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel 2
ChiselTones
Clockwork Phase
CodeChickenCore
CoFHCore
CustomItems
Custom Main Menu
Dense Ores
Dimension Anchors
EasyCrafting
EnderIO
EnderStorage
EnderTech
Ender Utilities
Accidentally Circumstantial Events
Extra TiC
Extra Utilities
FlatSigns
Fluxed Crystals
Funky Locomotion
Hardcore Darkness
HQM
Hunger in Peace
Hunger Overhaul
Iguana Tweaks
Iguana Tinkers' Tweaks
Immibis Core
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chests
IvToolkit
JABBA
JourneyMap
LiquidDirt
Mantle
MineMenu
Minetweaker 3
Modtweaker 2
NEI Addons
NEI Integration
NEI
Not Enough Resources
No Nausea
Nether Ores
ObsidiPlates
Openblocks
OpenEye
OpenModsLib
OresPlus
Pam's HarvestCraft
PerfectSpawn
Ping
Progressive Automation
ProjectE
QmunityLib
Recurrent Complex
Redstone Arsenal
ResourceLoader
RFTools
Simply Jetpacks
Solar Expansion
Spice of Life
Statues
SteelSheep
Steve's Carts
Steve's Factory Manager
Steve's Workshop
Storage Drawers
Tinkers' Construct
Thermal Dynamics
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Thermal Smeltery
TiC Tooltips
Tinkers' Mechworks
TooMuchLoot
Trophy Slots
ttCore
WAILA
WAILA Harvestability
WR-CBE
Ztones

Media

An Interview about Pathfinder
uNcJPJl.png

nV6L3rH.png

NeSBzfb.png

BuiFTjD.png

Download

This pack is brought to you via the Feed the Beast launcher. Installation is simple - open the launcher, and look for the "Pack Codes" button. Press it, and input the code "toboldlygo". Then, look in the bottom of the Third Party tab, and you'll find Pathfinder at the bottom.
As well, if you are interested, you can download the Press Kit. This contains the trailer, the art used for the pack, as well as a variety of screenshots showcasing the pack. If you are a youtuber/streamer/reviewer who is interested in obtaining an early copy of the pack, don't hesitate to contact me!
For manual installation (Forge 1291):
Client: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlkgk77teqqckv2/Pathfinder.zip?dl=0
Server: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g1zg5e6oh14h29l/PathfinderServer.zip?dl=0

Our Team

Project Lead: @Gideonseymour
Phoenix Team Founder: @ThomazM
Graphical Designer: @ThomazM
The Complete Team: @chbachman, @Elec332, @Gideonseymour, @goreae, @GreatOrator, @InfinityRaider, @jordsta95, @Padfoote, @parcel31u, @Pyure, @Qazplm601, @SatanicSanta, @Shazam08 ,@SkeletonPunk, @Strikingwolf, @the_j485, @ThomazM, @trajing, @VapourDrive

logo.png

Our server is hosted by the wonderful ProvisionHost! Use the code "PHOENIXTEAM" to get 15% off your server!​

Last edited:

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Too tempted, first! :p

EDIT: Just by reading the description i really felt like playing it. Then i saw the release date :( Sad story. Why 10th March btw?

Reactions: merlin43210

tigertomd

Jul 29, 2019
Having played so many other Phoenix Team packs, I can guarantee its greatness already! How much do I have to beg to get this early? :p

Reactions: ThomazM

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a bit scared that you added ProjectE to the pack since it's a bit game-breaking (tons of mk3s flowers everywhere and this can remplace all of your farms which reduces the fun of automating everything and eventurally the lenght of the pack itself). I hope it'll be optional and not in the HQM quests so we can disable it... But exept that the pack seems interesting.