[1.7.10] Olivic Mega Modpack - ABANDONED MODPACK DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Very, very unstable. It took 3 Hours to play 15 min. Than i got a crash. I like the mod's in this pack but, no chance.
What exactly is the crash (can you supply crash report, what were you doing that caused the crash)? If it took 3 hours to load the modpack, there's something wrong with your computer. It should take around 6 minutes to load it. And I don't have a monster of a computer. I'm sorry if I'm being mean, but wow.

dilbert542

Jul 29, 2019
Why would anyone wait 3 hours in the first place. Im going to check the pack out and help if i can.

dilbert542

Jul 29, 2019
There is a issue with enviromine not being a authenticated. The game crashed when i loaded up a world

Attachments

• crash-2015-04-07_11.53.22-server.txt
    51.6 KB · Views: 52

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
There is a issue with enviromine not being a authenticated. The game crashed when i loaded up a world
Remove Enchiridion 2. This has been resolved earlier, but no crash report was posted, so thanks for that. Make sure to use pastebin next time you report a crash.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna push the update now, because of a lot of issues within version 1.0.1. Tip: WATCH OUT FOR MEKANISM! We have updated to Mekanism 8 and this has delayed my Mekanism-scripting. Mekanism is still super expensive due to Osmium, so GL.

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, for that rage. At least, i just want to tell you, i started this modpack, played it 2 mins and it crashed. THan i take a look to the error, fixed him started and .... played for 15 mins and crashed again, i did this 3 hours and tryed to fix it. At least i fall in rage. Sorry for my bad english and i'll send you the crash error log.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.1.0
Version 1.1.0
- Updated Reika's mods to v6b (v6c for Roc, ReC and DragonAPI)
- Updated EnviroMine to 1.3 build 111
- Updated OpenComputers to 1.5.3.10
- Updated Botania to 1.6 build 173
- Updated Project Red to 4.5.15 build 75
- Updated Mekanism & modules to 8.1.0.215
- Updated Buildcraft to 6.4.7
- Updated Buildcraft-compat to 6.4.2
- Updated Logistics Pipes to 0.8.3 build 113
- Updated Automagy to 0.22.1
- Updated Extra Utilities to 1.2.4a
- Updated Galacticraft Core, Planets and MicdoodleCore to 3.0.11.306
- Updated RFTools to 2.75
- Added ExpandedRedstone
- Removed MekanismTools
- Removed WAILAPlugins
- Removed Enchiridion 2
- Removed VersionChecker
*All the issues stated currently in the thread should have been fixed.
*The reason of this being 1.1.0 instead of 1.0.2 is because of the modpack actually working now.

darkone

Jul 29, 2019
updated getting an error saying forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found

Forge: minimum version required is 10.13.3.1355

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
updated getting an error saying forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found

That should not happen, because forge version 10.13.3.1355 does not exist.

EDIT: Minecraft Forge's download site is broken. We have forge 1291, but the download says there's only version 1216. Still can't find which mod needs that version of forge, but I'm gonna try and get a patch using MultiMC. Can't get a server though, so this modpack is pretty much gone for now.

EDIT: Oh what the hell, now it's working? FFS.

EDIT: Crash with EnderStorage. Tried it with 1355 and tested it in an empty modpack, same crash. This modpack won't be fixed for a while.

EDIT: So Extra Utilities is the culprit. We have to downgrade it, sadly. For now: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225561-extra-utilities/2232961

Last edited:

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019

I get this same message when starting the modpack today. I deleted and reinstalled. I'm hoping these issues can be resolved with this pack. Everytime I have tried to play it there are issues.

LinkOcarinaTime

Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait to try this pack out, it looks amazing.

EDIT: Crashed on startup. It's the forge minimum version crash and I went onto the forge downloads site and the version that it crashed with wasn't there? weird...

Last edited:

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
Can you fix it please? I don't want to edit the Modpack. PS: Can you add VeinMiner? :b Joking.

TheRealMineAnPlay

Jul 29, 2019
For those who want to play downgrade extra utilities, remove the file in extra utilities called cofh. Do not update forge, railcraft, extra utilities.(Don't know the rest) Also papermariottydfan please update the pack :) (Haven't played it yet, though. Fix it took me a while :) )

DarkrimXhadow

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I am writting because i have a problem with the modpack: It downloads everything just fine but when I launch it it doesnt detect any mod, and it launches in mere seconds, as vanilla minecraft