[1.7.10] Multidimensional Ores - Generate ores in all dimensions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Multidimensional Ores

This mod generates vanilla and modded ores in all vanilla dimensions. It's that simple. More info, changelog and download can be found in the CurseForge page. The source code is right here (a bit sloppy).

Has a couple of advantages over Nether Ores, such as some ores not in it, all dimensions as mentioned before and specifiable amount of surface ore Nether ore and End ore return; yet there are also some disadvantages (the last 2 will be taken care of in beta 2), such as no IC2 and TE processing and some ores not in my mod.

If you noticed I said "beta 2", you might be thinking that this mod is in public beta, which it is. I want the full release to be awesome, and the mod's pretty functional already.

These are the screenshots. There's currently only 2, but I'm too lazy to take more. Plus, again, the mod's so simple!

I had a thread on this mod's predecessor End Ores here before, and it was well appreciated. Yet I wound up breaking the mod, getting people uninterested. This mod is a complete rewrite, and a thousand times better than End Ores.

This mod took me a while to create because of other projects, and the general idea of me having to release it overwhelming me. Plus, the large amount of textures were really tiring to create, and I have no texture artist working with me.

Reactions: Lethosos

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
That's good to know. Make sure you downloaded the correct version (the one with MultidimensionalOres written on it), I made a mistake and didn't archive the old End Ores versions. My main intention of this mod was so people could use it. I don't know how useful ores in the End can be though. I DO know, however, how Nether ores and Overworld modded ores can be life savers. Keep in mind this mod is (except the block and item registers (yet)) entirely configurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.