[1.7.10] Minimatech (tech/magic/RF only)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Oxworth

Jul 29, 2019
The goal in Minimatech is to create a modpack where everything is more or less seamless, but still has many of the features of kitchen sink packs, I slowly add new mods, and using minetweaker/modtweaker/configs I've been trying to ensure the mods keep a similar level of balance to each other. Most methods of making ingots/nuggets/blocks should currently all produce blocks/items of the same mod (tweaked in). The only power system in the pack is RF as well.

Another goal is that the pack be server-friendly, and it has been for us, but I only have a few playtesters on my server, and there's a lot to test!

The pack code is: Minimatech

I'll have to spice up this thread later with a modlist/etc. But please try it out and let me know what you think, if you find any bugs/etc.

OguzhanGokay

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.

Thanks for modpack and hope it becomes popular. But I suggest you to edit your post, make it something informative and maybe fancy. Looks really bad for now and I think none gonna try a pack which has a bad introduction on forum. If you can't, let me help you out with it. But I really think that's wrong to release a modpack just with a few words, no modlist, no pics etc.