[1.7.10] Mana Wars- Adventure through Magic v. 1.0.3 [Magic, magic and more magic!]

Asaous

Jul 29, 2019
eUb0Yfu.png

Pack Code
manawars

The Story
A young mage... A war... A legend... Fate...
You are a young a mage, you've been studying your entire life
to learn the ways of the Sorcerer but as you were about to approach the council
and apply for your license, all hell broke loose. The guilds went to war,
splitting the world apart in a battle for supremacy,
nobody knows the reason why they began to fight but one thing was certain,
The Prophecy; it spoke of a young mage who would master the arts
and end the war... That mage is you.

Description:
This pack is completely magic based (if you exclude bee genetics but that's just the magic of science anyway) and has many different kinds of magic for you to try out including Ars Magica 2, Witchery, Blood Magic, Necromancy and more.
Ars Magica 2
Backpacks
Balkon's Weapon Mod
Baubles
ChocolateQuest
Biblio Woods Biomes o' Plenty
Biblio Woods Forestry
Biblio Woods Natura
Biomes O' Plenty
Blood Magic
Blood Utils
Botania
Chisel
Codechickencore
Damage Indicators
Dense Ores
Evilcraft
Extra Bees
Forbidden magic
Forge/FML
Forestry
Gravestone
Hats
Iguana's Tinkers Tweaks
Infernal Mobs
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chests
Magic Crops
Mantle
Mapwriter
Minecraft Comes Alive
Mo' Villages
Natura
Necromancy
Not Enough Items
ProjectE
Xeno's Reliquary
RPG HUD mod
Ruins
Sanguimancy
Thaumcraft 4
Thaumcraft nei plugin
Thaumic Bees
Thaumic Tinker
Tic Tooltips
Tinkers contruct
Twilight Forest

Videos:
Please submit any videos you make to me so that I can put them up here :D

Servers:

If you want to run a server on the pack the just download the server files
from the launcher and have fun with your friends. If you create a public server please post it here so people can find it.

To be done:
Add quest (WIP)
Find new mods

Last edited:
Reactions: ChatFawkes

alexubel989

Jul 29, 2019
Nice pack. going to download and give it a go since I've been looking for a good Magic only pack. Couple of suggestions if your taking them.

Thaumic Exploration and Thaumic Reliquary since I see you have Xeno's Reliquary in. They would be good additions I think.

Asaous

Jul 29, 2019
Nice pack. going to download and give it a go since I've been looking for a good Magic only pack. Couple of suggestions if your taking them.

Thaumic Exploration and Thaumic Reliquary since I see you have Xeno's Reliquary in. They would be good additions I think.
Thanks for the input, I'll look in to them and see if I can't get 1.0.2 out for Sunday or Monday.

alexubel989

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. When I mentioned Thaumic Reliquary I could have sworn I saw it in a 1.7.10 pack, but I guess I was mistaken, because it appears to only be for 1.6.4

Really enjoying the pack by the way. Loads of fun working around not having tech to simplify things.

Asaous

Jul 29, 2019
Currently looking for mod suggestions for the next update so if you have any hit me up.

pokedan2

Jul 29, 2019
I would consider automagy, thaumic infusion, and thaumic machina, all of which expand the thaumcraft artillery

Also traveller's gear by BluSunrise as it put the TiC gear and baubles in one location.

Asaous

Jul 29, 2019
I would consider automagy, thaumic infusion, and thaumic machina, all of which expand the thaumcraft artillery

Also traveller's gear by BluSunrise as it put the TiC gear and baubles in one location.
Thank you pokedan looks like 1.0.4 is going to be the biggest update.

spendabuck

Jul 29, 2019
If you're still looking for mods, I believe that the Shadow World would fit well into here. It adds three new dimensions & plenty of tools, weapons, armor, items, mobs, bosses, etc.

Asaous

Jul 29, 2019
If you're still looking for mods, I believe that the Shadow World would fit well into here. It adds three new dimensions & plenty of tools, weapons, armor, items, mobs, bosses, etc.
Thanks spenda, I'm always looking for new mods so if you ever come across any then please let me know.