[1.7.10] Last As Long As You Can [Hardcore]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
i have just built one of the hardest mod packs ever made all you have to do is last as long as you can the code is 8D1AL4Z3YT

modlist:
applied energistics 2
bibliocraft
biomesOplenty
blood magic
botania
bluidcraft
chisel
cofh core and lib
computercraft
deadlyworld
dense ores
ender io
enderstorage
enviromine
ex-astris
ex nihilo
extra utilities
forestry
forge mutipart
hats
hat stand
hunger overhaul
ichunutil
igw
industrialcraft 2
inventory tweaks
ironchest
jabba
lava monsters
mantle
minefactory reloaded
mobiuscore
nei addons
nei plugins
netherores
not enough items
numina
obsidiplates
open blocks
pams harvestcraft
pneumatic craft
railcraft
redstone arsenal
roguelike
simplyjetpacks
speacial mobs
stevescrafts
steves factory manager
sync
tinkers construct
thaumcraft
thaumic exploration
thaumictinkerer
thermal expanstion
thermal foundation
tinkers mechworks
translocator
twilightforest
utilitys mobs
waila

version 1.0.1 adds zombie awareness because i forgot to open folder

Last edited:

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
i am good i am sending update now for the pack but i am holding back the code to get people ready for it

dogdaytona

Jul 29, 2019
one more day and then the code will be released will you last long enofe to watch your own death

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Tedy I'm totes planning on playing yours soon and Gid, I've played the first but i'm waiting before i play Vampire Money but you guys are both just awesome

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
yeah...this pack just isn't hard. I found a village raided for food got some torches for heat and just grabbed some wood and went underground. There just isn't much to add to the difficulty to be honest. In packs like MadPack 2 and Blood and Bones you are punished for every step you can take towards "beating the pack" and this pack does not do this at all really. The problem is that you do not have a defining thing that makes this pack especially difficult. Sure you have zombie awareness and special mobs, but with may of the Hardcore packs today these mods are added as a sidenote, a little tack to make it passively just a little more difficult while they use a combination of other factors to make it more difficult. What you need to do to make this pack really difficult is to find something that has not been used or has been underused to make a pack difficult. This makes players need to think differently and thats what makes it a good kind of difficulty and not the monotonous "oh no a zambi." kind of difficulty in every pack. This is not meant to discourage you or to say that you suck or anything but this pack just needs quite a bit of work.