[1.7.10] Hlestakov's Screwdriver - Omnitool mod

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Weltall

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much for this hidden gem. I was missing Omnitools so much and suddenly I find this. My gaming experience just leveled up once more :3 Even if supplementary this tool actually makes handling different mods fun rather than a headache going though your wrenches having to remember which shape is for what mod. The only thing I hope it will change is that depending on the installed mods it will change the recipe to harder to obtain so the screwdrivers and the wrench will feel more like ultimate tools~

Reactions: Gamefury64

nixhlestakov

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much for this hidden gem. I was missing Omnitools so much and suddenly I find this. My gaming experience just leveled up once more :3 Even if supplementary this tool actually makes handling different mods fun rather than a headache going though your wrenches having to remember which shape is for what mod. The only thing I hope it will change is that depending on the installed mods it will change the recipe to harder to obtain so the screwdrivers and the wrench will feel more like ultimate tools~
Thank YOU for using my mod! About harder recipes: did you know, that there is config option for turning off easy recipes and leaving only harder recipes? If this recipes are not hard enough, suggest your variant(s), if you want.