[1.7.10] FunTech - Tech Infrastructure Galore!

JulianM

Jul 29, 2019
If you really need no crash, you can just generate a normal world and it won't crash, but it seems like you have a workaround. I'll update the thread with relevant info. Thanks!

JulianM

Jul 29, 2019
  • Added LuckyBlocks
  • Added Ars Magica
  • Added ComputerCraft
  • Added Factorization
  • Added MFFS
  • Added Pam's HarvestCraft
  • Added Project Red
  • Removed OpenComputers
  • Increased Ore Generation

firenexus13

Jul 29, 2019
This actually looks really cool, i might try it. I've always disliked how mods (and most modpacks!) require you to mine 23/7 (the final hour is used in making the stuff) to make stuff. this increased oregen might be handy...

JulianM

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've played with forestry a little bit, but I think the functionality is made up from other mods such as TE and MFR, so I don't think I'm going to add it to the pack, but feel free to do it on your client.

firenexus13

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've played with forestry a little bit, but I think the functionality is made up from other mods such as TE and MFR, so I don't think I'm going to add it to the pack, but feel free to do it on your client.
ok, i guess i will.
also, it seems something is wrong with NEI... for me, at least... some recipes are not appearing. it might just be me, but i'm pretty sure magnesium can do SOMETHING other than... nothing.

firenexus13

Jul 29, 2019
anyway, even though i've only played this for 30minutes total, it seems like a good pack. i just can't play without NEI. it seems I've grown too attached to not going to wikis to find recipes...

JulianM

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.1. Thanks to tfox for helping out. Take a look at his Dark Trilogy modpack. Will update post when I get home.