[1.7.10] FunTech - Tech Infrastructure Galore!

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
My good friend @JulianM;

Were the hack you are hanging around atm I don't care about but where I do care about is us the people your letting down! I have to say I had a great time playing with you and trying to help you on your Modpack but suddenly you vanished, are you WILLING enough to complete your Modpack with help or on your own.. If not I would like to continue it but as I don't have any experience with creating a Modpack on Ftb I shall need help and If your willing to continue it I'm still alive enough to come and HELP,
Would love to see a respond from you.
Davey Beer a old friend

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P

JulianM

Jul 29, 2019
I think I might start working on a new version. Will contact you this weekend with details. Sorry for disappearing.

Reactions: DaveyBeer

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
I think I might start working on a new version. Will contact you this weekend with details. Sorry for disappearing.
Sure man its great to hear from you again

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
@JulianM my friend Thew Questions: Will you bring back the server (Buildcraft fixt the duping.)
If so I'm still here to help keep you contacted with the people and help the peoples out that need help mod requests and stuff.

Its great to hear from you again can't wait to help you out with the new modpack I'm sure it will be fun again!
Greets,
Davey Beer

Masen

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering what I should use to chunk load my base in Funtech... Other than the really expensive one from MFR?

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering what I should use to chunk load my base in Funtech... Other than the really expensive one from MFR?
Well... Depends are you on a server I would say use a Chunk Loader that deactivates over time cause you might never know and create a million entity's and lag the server out and with the chunk loader over time turning off you won't do that so quick.
Greets,
Davey Beer

Masen

Jul 29, 2019
Well... Depends are you on a server I would say use a Chunk Loader that deactivates over time cause you might never know and create a million entity's and lag the server out and with the chunk loader over time turning off you won't do that so quick.
Greets,
Davey Beer

I am on Single Player right now

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
I am on Single Player right now
I would keep it easy than and use the easy Chunk Loader but you can also make it a challenge and make it require ender pearls or Some thing

Greets,
Davey Beer

Last edited:

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
What is the easy one???
The easy one hmm... I thought there was Chicken Chunks in this modpack long time ago that I played unfortunately not...
Try looking up the recipes in Nei and see which one the cheapest is..
Sorry can't help any further cause I'm not at home At the moment.

Greets,
Davey Beer