[1.7.10] FunTech - Tech Infrastructure Galore!

Planet James

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I'm wondering how I'm going to get an ME system going as I cant find any of those things you find inside sky stone that you use in an inscriber, plus fluix seeds take hours to grow without an ME system, i need them to make ME system, am I doing something wrong?

firenexus13

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I'm wondering how I'm going to get an ME system going as I cant find any of those things you find inside sky stone that you use in an inscriber, plus fluix seeds take hours to grow without an ME system, i need them to make ME system, am I doing something wrong?
inside of sky stone meteors, around the centre, there will be a sky stone chest. just keep looking if you can't find it.
edit:
or use veinminer to destroy the entire meteor, then it should be in plain sight.

JulianM

Jul 29, 2019
This is a problem with the server which is updated and the client hasn't updated yet. It should update soon. Sorry about that.

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
This is a problem with the server which is updated and the client hasn't updated yet. It should update soon. Sorry about that.
Aaah okay
JulianM uuhm I might of borrowed some of your lava...

Yes My Last Name Is Beer Its Dutch For Bear ;) Soo Wanna Have a Beer Ask Me ;P

97soulrush

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I know this may sound picky or cod but is there any way you can make it so we have one type of copper and tin and then just tweaks the spawning setting using cofh?