[1.7.10]FTB Insanity Redone[Tech][The Pyramid][Retro Redone]

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody, my name is Kryptic.
It took me about two weeks to test and build the map and make the modpack.
Everything started back in the day when I was bored and remembered how much fun the original FTB Insanity Map by Slowpoke101 was, so I decided to re-create the experience in MC 1.7.10. In my opinion, this map is much harder than before, but it's still fun.
Please share my work if you enjoyed the Map!

NOTE:
that the mods in this pack aren't the exact ones you would use for a normal playthrough, the recipes are also changed.

To-Do:
- Pack artwork
- Balancing (if you have anything I should re-balance in this modpack, please let me know. For easy finding use #balance and i'll try to respond as fast as possible.)
Should i remaster this to a HQM-Map?

INFO: If you started on Version 1.0.3-1 you Need to edit the conduits down bllow for the Quest "Burning Rubber" to ignore NBT-Data
Fixed in 1.0.3-2.
Searching for 2-3 Players for the first VS-Map please send PM when interestet

Thanks to Bartz24

Pack-Code: ftbredone
feed_the_beast_wallpaper__the_monument_by_blekwave-d5hrpzr.png

by blekwave

Special Thanks:
KdV_Rauca("mc.kreis-der-verdammten.de")
KdV_Dragon("mc.kreis-der-verdammten.de")
Cyri_96
the FTB Team for making this possible

Last edited:

TheJoshster

Jul 29, 2019
Just asking,

Was I supposed to farm the birch tree for planks and build to the pyramid? And what do I do once I am there?

FedoraGaming

Jul 29, 2019
you know that Themattabase owns all rights to the original and is also recreating this, so u just made a project x/e of Insanity

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, Fedora gaming is right. This is not allowed of this forum without permission from Themattabase. Also, even if you did get permission, you really need to fix this thread. The grammar errors are making me go crazy. Please get permission and fix the dang thread!

MattaBase

Jul 29, 2019
there seems to be some mis-information going around, I do not own the rights to the map. I just worked on the original map.

I am indeed remaking one as well, but anyone else is just as entitled to a remake as I am.

Reactions: Kryptic97 and Pyure

Bartz24

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing for a while and reached the burning rubber "quest". I go to turn all of the items, but the light didn't turn on. I checked the list again, and I knew I got all of the items.

I decided to take a peek at the wiring underneath to see what the problem is. I saw the MFE sitting in the chest that is connected to the item importer. The filter on the conduit with the MFE looks the same as the one I put in, so I don't know what the problem is...

EDIT: The problem seems to be that a creative MFE has a tag with 0 entries, and a MFE created through the recipe doesn't have that tag in NBT. So, this doesn't allow anything to detect that they are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kryptic97

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: The problem seems to be that a creative MFE has a tag with 0 entries, and a MFE created through the recipe doesn't have that tag in NBT. So, this doesn't allow anything to detect that they are the same.
Thank you for that info.
I'll hope that the Map Download Updates a soon as possible.
A Manuel fix should be to set the nbt to ignore on the conduits down below for Burning Rubber

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
Cool to see that you had the same idea as me :D
I have to say that your version of the pyramid looks a lot more like the original with the Project Red basalt

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
Cool to see that you had the same idea as me :D
I have to say that your version of the pyramid looks a lot more like the original with the Project Red basalt
Tank you verry much ^^ i just wanted to recreate The Retro one as good as possible

GhostCrab

Jul 29, 2019
I've gotten stuck on Small But Mighty:
Staff of Traveling -> Ender Crystal -> Soul Vial -> Fused Quartz -> Nether Quartz

Nether Quartz is a reward from Small But Mighty
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
I've gotten stuck on Small But Mighty:
Staff of Traveling -> Ender Crystal -> Soul Vial -> Fused Quartz -> Nether Quartz

Nether Quartz is a reward from Small But Mighty
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Well i messed up there should have been a bee for quartz at the start but i totaly forgot that part ^^""
i'll fix this problem

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
So because some peopele found a lot of Problems i'll Play through the map again and try to dix everything

Wumpsi

Jul 29, 2019
How did i get clay?
At Blood, Sweat and Tears: Two signs with Splash Potion of Healing II. Is this correct?

Kryptic97

Jul 29, 2019
So a quick Update on the Map i'm almoast finished cleaning up everithing i found so ne next Version should be playeble.

Last edited: