[1.7.10] Expedition - Exploration, Tech, Magic (v1.1.3 - Updated 25 March 2016)

S

swiiiftz

I am pretty new to modded minecraft and i just cant figure out how to get this modpack running on an server...
Could someone link me a good tutorial or something please?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know Welsknight is not updating this pack anymore, you could look at his YouTube channel and see if he mentions anything about making a server for it. You will have to search, as he has done nothing with this pack for quite some time.

T

TeaFanatic

Can someone tell me what this is? my game freezes and the console spams this message?

[18:07:08] [GA-DataSendThread/INFO] [STDERR]: [de.npe.gameanalytics.EventHandler$RESTHelper:sendData:209]: Failed to send analytics event data. Result of attempt: ok | Authentication hash used: 3b649fca066e1ca02b9b7e30d6aeb449 | Data sent: [{"install_publisher":"1.8.0_45-b15","install_site":"en_US","install_campaign":"6.3","install_adgroup":"amd64","install_ad":"Windows 8.1","install_keyword":"client","user_id":"cliente5364dba-7543-4f66-a194-c5fccecc8612","session_id":"1481249053485","build":"unspecified"}]

C

Cromm

I am pretty new to modded minecraft and i just cant figure out how to get this modpack running on an server...
Could someone link me a good tutorial or something please?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Any luck on that? Im planning on doing a lets play with a buddy. Expedition would be absolutely amazing with some friends. Any luck on getting the server going?

L

ladyev101

is there a file that all the mods i can download all in one??

I

IaMoLeGnA

I'm new to the modpack scene, usually I jsut download a couple of mods that I deem essential but as soon as I get hooked on a modpack I actually like this happens :/ help me please T_T

Attachments

• crash-2017-03-04_21.52.43-client.txt
    28.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
D

Dancingmilk

For anyone still trying to run a server of this pack, it is fairly straightforward. Drop the mods and configs into the server. Remove the following mods, as they are single player only: ResourceLoader, MouseTweaks, SoundFilters, and CustomMainMenu. These are SP only mods which will cause your server to crash. Once those are out of the way the server should load just fine. You can still use them on your client. They just won't work on a server.

Cheers!

clarity

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really enjoying your Minecraft Expedition modpack. But I ran into a problem which I don't understand. I have attempted to plant the Minicio seeds, just as you have done. Yet, it does nothing when I right click on the crop sticks. I have no idea why. No other seeds have given me this problem. Potatoes, plant fine, Anything from Pam's Havestcraft, no problem. I even planted the cotton seeds from natura....no issues. So, I tried the other seeds from Magical crops....same thing. I cannot planet coal seeds, nether seeds, pig seeds, etc. Nothing from Magical crops works. Why would this happen? What is wrong? There is an odd error message that keep coming up and repeating itself over and over, even though it doesn't seem to effect the game.
It says this: 7:40:52] [GA-DataSendThread/INFO] [STDERR]: [de.npe.gameanalytics.EventHandler$RESTHelper:sendData:209]: Failed to send analytics event data. Result of attempt: ok | Authentication hash used: 376eee8b64ee4be301ee08298985b6e0 | Data sent: [{"install_publisher":"1.8.0_11-b12","install_site":"en_US","install_campaign":"6.1","install_adgroup":"amd64","install_ad":"Windows 7","install_keyword":"client","user_id":"client84091453-bc43-4a73-92fd-406ead2961a2","session_id":"1492810082686","build":"unspecified"}]
Help?
Update: In order to get it to work, I ended up having to downgrade the Magical Crops mod to an earlier version, still 1.7.10, of course. I don't know why the newer revision had issues and wouldn't allow you to plant the crop, but downgrading it allowed me to do so again. I watched your lets play and you were able to plant it as well. So, not sure why you could but I couldn't, but that was the fix if anyone else has that problem. The down side is the Ztone dirt is now incompatible with Agricraft. But if I want Magical Crops to work at all, I guess I wont be able to use the Ztones, then. :p

Last edited:
R

REDWED

Hey Welksknight
what were the mods that altered the village/added new buildings

M

MadCowl

I'm really enjoying your Minecraft Expedition modpack. But I ran into a problem which I don't understand. I have attempted to plant the Minicio seeds, just as you have done. Yet, it does nothing when I right click on the crop sticks. I have no idea why. No other seeds have given me this problem. Potatoes, plant fine, Anything from Pam's Havestcraft, no problem. I even planted the cotton seeds from natura....no issues. So, I tried the other seeds from Magical crops....same thing. I cannot planet coal seeds, nether seeds, pig seeds, etc. Nothing from Magical crops works. Why would this happen? What is wrong? There is an odd error message that keep coming up and repeating itself over and over, even though it doesn't seem to effect the game.
It says this: 7:40:52] [GA-DataSendThread/INFO] [STDERR]: [de.npe.gameanalytics.EventHandler$RESTHelper:sendData:209]: Failed to send analytics event data. Result of attempt: ok | Authentication hash used: 376eee8b64ee4be301ee08298985b6e0 | Data sent: [{"install_publisher":"1.8.0_11-b12","install_site":"en_US","install_campaign":"6.1","install_adgroup":"amd64","install_ad":"Windows 7","install_keyword":"client","user_id":"client84091453-bc43-4a73-92fd-406ead2961a2","session_id":"1492810082686","build":"unspecified"}]
Help?
Update: In order to get it to work, I ended up having to downgrade the Magical Crops mod to an earlier version, still 1.7.10, of course. I don't know why the newer revision had issues and wouldn't allow you to plant the crop, but downgrading it allowed me to do so again. I watched your lets play and you were able to plant it as well. So, not sure why you could but I couldn't, but that was the fix if anyone else has that problem. The down side is the Ztone dirt is now incompatible with Agricraft. But if I want Magical Crops to work at all, I guess I wont be able to use the Ztones, then. :p

I think... you need Garden Soil? I'm at work and can't check, but I believe that you need to mix compost and dirt to get Garden Soil to grow Miniccio in Expedition.

B

BunnyAlice

I don't have that thing on the side that shows you how the recipes are done, why is that?

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
I don't have that thing on the side that shows you how the recipes are done, why is that?

Press O.

I'm experiencing some weird stuff. This has happened to me in two different expedition worlds. I don't know how to explain it, but here are the screenshots.
If anyone know what might be causing it please reply!

http://prntscr.com/fryzj6
http://prntscr.com/fryxcv

Those are chunk loading errors. Reload the world. They should disappear.

Hey Welksknight
what were the mods that altered the village/added new buildings

The most notable would be ChocolateCraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Doomlike Dungeons, and Witchery, though almost every mod in the pack adds either buildings or other worldgen.

is there a file that all the mods i can download all in one??

This is a really late response, but you can get the modpack through either the Curse launcher or the Feed the Beast launcher by using the code. If you want to build it on your own so you can tweak it, the OP has a link to a spreadsheet with links to all the mods.

T

tanner mccoy

hi where do i go to download and also i loved your expadition series i cried when it ended please do more expadition

A

Akupan

Ello everyone!! I don’t know if there are many people playing this much anymore but I know I came here to find a way to get optifine working on the pack and since I have I figured I’d make an account and share it.

So all I did was remove the ‘fast craft’ mod and it worked like a charm simple really. I hope this helps someone!!:):)