[1.7.10] Engineer's Toolbox - Now with programmable sockets!

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
The ore gen was coming from other mods, so I'm not too worried about that. only emery will disappear, so i'm not too worried. And I can always just replace some of the more vital missing blocks in creative.

There's any way to swap the old gas shales with the new ones? Updating might result in holes in the bedrock :S.

Emasher

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately there's no way around the shale blocks disappearing. If you're not using flat bedrock, they shouldn't spawn below y=3 though.

Emasher

Jul 29, 2019
The only change was the mod id. previously, the mod ids were gascraft, emashercore, emasherdefense, and eng_toolbox. Now everything is under the mod id eng_toolbox.

nimzy

Jul 29, 2019
Just installed the new version. Shale worldgen does not appear to be happening. I have COFHcore's flat bedrock turned on and the compatibility mode enabled.

Emasher

Jul 29, 2019
I've just released version 1.2.3.0. It fixes a few minor issues, but much more importantly it adds microcontrollers. These are new modules that can run lua programs from ComputerCraft and OpenComputers disks.
For more information please read this.

Reactions: xbony2

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Weirdness: While testing out the husher on a creative world, using version 1.2.3.0, I had two strange things. First, even though I had a machine output facing into a Crystal Chest from Iron Chests, it was still spitting items into the world, and second, after shift-right clicking and removing the machine, then attempting to replace it against a Thermal Expansion Creative Portable Tank full of water, the world crashed with a fatal error, and would not load. No idea why.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Right click with the facade on the socket. I believe he's referring to the ones that make it function. Like the furnace or multi-smelter, when he says facades.

Chimney is to eject gasses into the world I believe.

K

Kolibrei

So I was just wondering if this mod is still being worked on. Because is seems the fan issue is not fixed so it is impossible for me to get smoke :(