[1.7.10] Disappear into the Shadows Modpack

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is created by me and i was inspired by a good friend of mine @jordsta95
the goal of the modpack for now is to get all the achievements

• Once in a while people want to be alone and thats when you disappear into the shadows
How to get the pack:
1. Go to the FTB Launcher
2. Click Pack Codes at the top right corner
3. Type in "DITS" without quotes and click add.

Please report bugs on this thread and I will see if I can fix them.
Or if you want more mods in here post them here and i'll consider to get them added
I still need some images for the pack if you have some and want me to use those i'll choose some and i'll add them 1 image of 42x42 for the icon and a 420x200 splash for the big image on the launcher

Server Download can now be downloaded of the launcher

Change Log:
Version 0.0.3:
updated forge from 2030 to 2031
removed recipes for vanilla tools
added a smeltery recipe for lead
added a server download

Version 0.0.2:
Added :
Applecore
Compact Machines
Extended Workbench

version 0.0.1:
Released

Last edited:
Reactions: Elec332

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
version 0.0.2 is now on the launcher
changelog
added : Applecore
Compact Machines
Extended Workbench

alexubel989

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting pack. I just have a quick question and then i may give it a go. Are you using Buildcraft pipes for Thermal Expansion? I noticed a lack of Ender IO and TE doesn't have its own in the mod anymore. They were separated out. I may be missing something obvious so you'll have to excuse my ignorance.

Reactions: yusei1e

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting pack. I just have a quick question and then i may give it a go. Are you using Buildcraft pipes for Thermal Expansion? I noticed a lack of Ender IO and TE doesn't have its own in the mod anymore. They were separated out. I may be missing something obvious so you'll have to excuse my ignorance.

I am just saying i'm not adding ender IO
in addition to that there are 2 options for pipes in this pack now there are Buildcraft pipes and the pipes from extra utilities
as much as i like enderIO and there pipes i dont wanna add it in here cuz someone said to me that its kinda OP

alexubel989

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I can understand that. I missed the extra utilities, but that show how much knowledge I have of mods in the first place. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: yusei1e

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
The next update will contain a server download
And a few tweaks
Like removing vanilla tools to be crafted
And a few new smeltery things thanks to @jordsta95

Ajhalo3

Jul 29, 2019
Yusie, removing vanilla tools may have messed with a few crafting recipes, for example the buildcraft quarry take a vanilla diamond pickaxe, without the vanilla tool, there is no way to make. My suggestion on how to fix it, is by making them only have one use (I believe Iguanna Tweaks does this) so they are useless, but can be used in crafting

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
Yusie, removing vanilla tools may have messed with a few crafting recipes, for example the buildcraft quarry take a vanilla diamond pickaxe, without the vanilla tool, there is no way to make. My suggestion on how to fix it, is by making them only have one use (I believe Iguanna Tweaks does this) so they are useless, but can be used in crafting
i did not think of this, but i think its not only the diamond pick you need for crafting, if you can tell me what other vanilla tools are used for crafting i will put in a fix for it.

And i'll also update all the mods cuz that needs to be done to :p

Ajhalo3

Jul 29, 2019
Diamond Pick, Iron Sword, and an Iron Pickaxe, that's all i could find, but i belive that is all

Emeraldß

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a great modpack. I like to see people using less common mods because it gets boring seeing the same old mods over and over again in modpacks without much variation.

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
the shadow world is just like a new diamension that people can explore kinda like the twilight but then dark en shadowy XD

RaivisM

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to craft

Wood spikes
Iron spikes
Gold spikes
Diamond spikes
Dagger of sacrifice
Sigul of Fast Miner
Quarry
Ender Quarry
Bound picaxe
Bound Axe
Bound sword
Bound shovel
Bunch of Ender qurry upgreades
and crap ton of more recepies

Suggestion
just allow the recepies but change there duribility to 1 hit
or replace all the world recepies since i think your plan was for people to use the extended version of tools
Add HQM mod and do some quests for peopel to know what to do in this modpack
or just some book with some information cause how can we know that the vanilla tools are disabled without going in forums

Some bug
When i enter in shadow world the game speed somehow changes and i move like 1000 times faster rellog kinda fixed it but only if i was away from the portal
Also change the Applied Energesticsks version in this one there is dupe glich from one item

I could help you with the HQM mod if you need but still you would need to tell what do you want people to do in this modpack cause right now its just classic modpack plus few other mods like shadow and extended workbench and buggs