[1.7.10] Delta Rising — high performance complex tech pack

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
the Recommended download for the pack has two versions of extrutil 1.2.2 and 1.2.3

Leksandr_ua

Jul 29, 2019
the Recommended download for the pack has two versions of extrutil 1.2.2 and 1.2.3

oh.. sorry, my bad, I'll fix it today with big update to 1.6.7 which will include gregtech 5 (meddling in other mod by it, bring down to minimum)
You should delete extrautilities-1.2.3.jar, in order to avoid bug with deep dark's portal

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Hi. as the mod author I can strongly recommend RFTools as it would fit this tech pack very well. It has some advanced features like dimension building, shield system, mob spawner, RF based beacon system, modular and interactive screens, RF based block warding feature and more.

Reactions: goreae

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Hi. as the mod author I can strongly recommend RFTools as it would fit this tech pack very well. It has some advanced features like dimension building, shield system, mob spawner, RF based beacon system, modular and interactive screens, RF based block warding feature and more.
:eek: I've only played it in SF2 and only got dimensions then got bored cause its hard to get blank tablets in SF2. XD

el119

Jul 29, 2019
This looks good but here are some questions? Is GregTech still in the Pack? It's not on the modlist. I wouldn't recommend putting it in the pack. It should be placed in its own modpack because other mods are breaking the recipes and tech tree in the mod. Advanced Generators isn't on the modlist either. Why is Thaumcraft in the modpack? You said that no magic mods would go in. So you can put in Botania too, because it's more "tech" then Thaumcraft. I would recommend you putting RF Tools, Pneumaticcraft, then Thermal Science (it's not much known but cool) and Immersive Engineering(when it's out).

Leksandr_ua

Jul 29, 2019
This looks good but here are some questions? Is GregTech still in the Pack? It's not on the modlist. I wouldn't recommend putting it in the pack. It should be placed in its own modpack because other mods are breaking the recipes and tech tree in the mod. Advanced Generators isn't on the modlist either. Why is Thaumcraft in the modpack? You said that no magic mods would go in. So you can put in Botania too, because it's more "tech" then Thaumcraft. I would recommend you putting RF Tools, Pneumaticcraft, then Thermal Science (it's not much known but cool) and Immersive Engineering(when it's out).

Sorry for delay, my laptop isn't working and I don't entering on the forum for reasons. Now I want say that:
1) yes, GregTech is still in the pack, but in next version of pack, we will remove it
2) thamcraft in this case is installed only for addons, tech addons (in fact, on the server was small group of people who use only magic). And yes, I will update the description and modlist when new version will come out.
3) I will think about adding new mods, but the thing is, that there are to many stuff that already in some mods, for example boilers, engines etc. We are aiming to more interesting game play, and adding new mods not always add interest to the pack

New version of the pack will contain new system of research for tech and other stuff, we working hard on it, try balance and check everything, and play in pack while we're building it for testing purposes.

Leksandr_ua

Jul 29, 2019
Hare I have a problem with entering a server! How this problem can be solved?
Could you tell what kind of problem you have?
If you are trying to connect to our server, you won't succeed --> the server is down for a long time becouse now we are working at new version of our pack, more information (random screenshots) --> http://imgur.com/a/PPhMM

M

MrTimeGo

Zayats, when will server work? I'm from Ukraine. Sorry if my Endlish looks strange.