[1.7.10] Dark Wizardry [Magic] [Dungeons] [Dimensions]

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
420x200.png

Pack Code:
DW

The Story:
Long ago, mages were worshiped by everybody. Peasants, solders, even Kings bent to their will. All of that changed when a single warlock practiced magic that should never be looked upon. Dark magic that had been long forgotten, and cast into the deepest parts of the Nether. Mages were shunned, and their only escape from execution was to practice those evils themselves, to kill all who would oppose. Will you travel down the same rode as the Dark Mages, or will you stay on the path of Light?

About the Mod Pack:
This is a magic based modpack, meaning no RF, EU, or any Universal Energy at all. Although many aspects of the modpack are not considered "hardcore", the world itself is very hostile. Most mobs that are usually non-hostile, are in fact, hostile in this modpack. However, once you get past the danger of the usually passive mobs, you can explore the many dimensions of the Outer Lands of the Eldritch, to the shifting sands of Atum,and the jungles of Erebus.

Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
Backpacks by Eydamos
Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
CoFH Core by CoFH team
Wawla by Darkhax
JourneyMap by techbrew
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
Pam's Bonecraft by MatrexsVigil
Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
Pams Simple Recipes by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
Atum by Shadowclaimer
NEI Addons by bdew
HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
Special Mobs by FatherToast
Tainted Magic by yorkeMC
Waila by ProfMobius
Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by iguana_man, boni
Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex- Granted
Thaumcraft by Azanor
Blood Magic by WayofTime
Twilight Forest by Benimatic
Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, Vazkii
Chocolate Quest by Chocolatin
CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
NEI Integration by Tonius
Minegicka by WilliamLe
Baubles by Azanor
Talismans 2 by Gigabit1011
Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
Deadly World by FatherToast
AromaBackup by Aroma1997
Botania by Vazkii
Pam's Get All The Seeds by MatrexsVigil
Thaumic Infusion by DrunkMafia
ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
Pam's Harvest the Nether by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
IronChests by cpw
Witching Gadgets by BlueSunrize
Thaumcraft Mob Aspects by iguana_man
Traveller's Gear by Dawn_1006
Gravestone Mod by NightKosh
Witchery by Emoniph- Granted
Pam's Random Plants by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
The Erebus by Dylan4ever, chylex, ganymedes01, Vadis365, TheCricket26
Thaumic Horizons by TheKentington
Waila Harvestability by squeek502

No videos yet! Feel free to record if you plan on playing. No need for permissions.

What I will do in the future is say if it is required to retrogen/need to reset your world.
1.0.1: Very minor update. No world reset needed.

Any bugs should not be posted on this thread and should be directly messaged to either me or the mod author.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pie_addict

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
isn't Hubris a flux world
It is entirely tainted, but I feel that it would similar in the aspect that it is a magic themed mod pack with some similar mods, and HQM. Of course, if I was to do HQM I would make a completely different quest line though. I am still debating it.

Pie_addict

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome pack! :) If you don't want to go the traditional road and use HQM, I suggest you use the 'Enchiridion 2' mod. It's a great way to make book guides, but unlike HQM it has nothing to do with quests. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Hellhound732

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
well i think it should be a HQM because there is a dark path and a light path so it would be fun to see what happens when you go down each.Like certain events can happen or the player can get help in different ways from the HQM book or other wizards, or they can get different buffs and debuffs