[1.7.10][Curse] TF in Motion [Learning][Quests]

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014
A Grim Life is my other modpack. I do not have map files to download. Recurrent Complex should be generating the starting structure, if not I will need to fix and update the pack.
It is not. I have started 3 worlds and no structure. I would love to play this modpack with the structure.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
A Grim Life is my other modpack. I do not have map files to download. Recurrent Complex should be generating the starting structure, if not I will need to fix and update the pack.

Just to confirm - I've tried a few worlds and I've not seen any structure at spawn.

Did you see my other questions by any chance?

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm - I've tried a few worlds and I've not seen any structure at spawn.

Did you see my other questions by any chance?

I don't know or support multimc. So can't help you with that. As for hardcore darkness, it won't break the pack, but does take away the feel of needing to actually provide your own lighting to work at night

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know or support multimc. So can't help you with that. As for hardcore darkness, it won't break the pack, but does take away the feel of needing to actually provide your own lighting to work at night

Okay - I'll keep trying with MultiMC myself. Re hardcore darkness, I find it incredibly claustrophobic - really has a bad effect on me :(

Thanks again for the pack - I've been playing with TFC for a while now and always wanted something to carry on past the steels.

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014
Updated pack to fix the structure issue. 1.0.5 should be available shortly

Thank You! First world I made, the castle spawned and not to far away it looks like a barn filled with mobs.

Is a quest book suppose to be in the castle or inventory? I can use a shortcut to get it, but I was curious about an actual book.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's just the shortcut.

I seem to be stuck on one of the early quests though. Stone Tools doesn't want to complete (already done Sticks and Stones & Fire okay). It registers the shovel head but not the axe head.

(I have found how to complete the task through the better quest commands)

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Thank You! First world I made, the castle spawned and not to far away it looks like a barn filled with mobs.

Is a quest book suppose to be in the castle or inventory? I can use a shortcut to get it, but I was curious about an actual book.

I didn't set up the physical book. didn't really make sense to have a book when you don't need it

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's just the shortcut.

I seem to be stuck on one of the early quests though. Stone Tools doesn't want to complete (already done Sticks and Stones & Fire okay). It registers the shovel head but not the axe head.

(I have found how to complete the task through the better quest commands)

Yeah unfortunately with everyone moving on from 1.7.10 bugs in mods like better questing are being ignored. It works for some people but not others. usually it is the knife blade that doesn't work

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah unfortunately with everyone moving on from 1.7.10 bugs in mods like better questing are being ignored. It works for some people but not others. usually it is the knife blade that doesn't work

No problem. Enjoying my first few nights now - I love the smell of blaze in the morning!