[1.7.10] [Curse] Sky Kour [0.9.7] A Hardcore Skygrid/Tech Based Modpack!

M

midnightvelocity

Wowsa. I love Skyblocks. I'm terrible at Parkour. Regardless, I am loving this Modpack. I've started a Let's Play series, if you are interested.

Yes I'm interested, and I'm glad your enjoying the pack! Btw, you can "twerk" by pressing shift to make trees grow faster if you didn't know.

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
I'v been playing the pack since it came out and i was wondering if you would make more packs like this or one that is similar to this but with a different mod selection. Also I'm having major lag issues and all my setting are at there lowest. so yeah

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
Also could you or someone make a server for this mod pack because i love it and would like to share my experiences/knowledge with others people

Reactions: midnightvelocity

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Also could you or someone make a server for this mod pack because i love it and would like to share my experiences/knowledge with others people
Working on that now, I have been looking forward to a modded skygrid for a long time.

We used to run a vanilla skygrid server years ago, I did a video series on it.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now up!

skykour.prospercraft.com

Randomspawn within 40k of spawn.

To join you will need to join the hub and go through the greylist process for our network.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
We have been hosting Minecraft servers for years, and our staff are all very well known members of our community, we don't accept outside people as staff.

All of our staff members have been selected because they are tremendous people, and serve our players.

I founded the network many years ago because I wanted a place that was safe, not only a safe haven from swearing and nasty chat, but a place where players were respected and helped by staff, not lorded over.

I know that as you spend time with us you will come to love our culture, if it is right for you, and give use a chance to get to know you :)

On a side note, here is my Youtube intro video-

Reactions: midnightvelocity

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way i can add Ars magica and/or mekanism I've been trying but the pack isn't loading properly

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
I don't usually like playing on a server, I prefer the single-player or 2-player experience, but this modpack is tempting to play on a server.

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you are adding in the right version of the mods and any dependencies they need.
i download the correct versions but the pack won't load all a get is the minecraft dirt background with no buttons and black and/white unreadable text

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
This pack has crashed twice on me so far. Each time I discovered the same segment of diagnossis in the crash report:
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.0.2 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13 from EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.425_beta.jar).
It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.

As for the entire crash reports, they are here:
http://pastebin.com/83SAGtkt
http://pastebin.com/E0DDSKEi

The world still loads fine after a crash, but I do prefer not to have these interruptions, especially given the long list of entities in stasis in each report and how they cause the write-up of the crash report by the FtB launcher to take over 5 full minutes. I could live with the length of the crash report, if I did not have crashes so often.

The server is now up!

skykour.prospercraft.com

Randomspawn within 40k of spawn.

To join you will need to join the hub and go through the greylist process for our network.
I would like to join this server, one reason being I believe that playing on a server could help prevent the crashes I have described above. I have gone through the process of linking my minecraft account with Enjin and filling out an application to be ungreylisted, but despite the part of the application form which says that the application will be accepted or rejected within an hour in most cases, it has been ~42 hours since I have submitted the application and the application is still open. I don't know if this is normal or not for your servers.

M

midnightvelocity

We have been hosting Minecraft servers for years, and our staff are all very well known members of our community, we don't accept outside people as staff.

All of our staff members have been selected because they are tremendous people, and serve our players.

I founded the network many years ago because I wanted a place that was safe, not only a safe haven from swearing and nasty chat, but a place where players were respected and helped by staff, not lorded over.

I know that as you spend time with us you will come to love our culture, if it is right for you, and give use a chance to get to know you :)

On a side note, here is my Youtube intro video-

Thanks for making a server with my modpack! :D I may go on it myself soon ;)

B

Bleps

Do I download this on the Curse Launcher? Because I can't find it, and I can't tell If I'm just being dumb, thanks in advance.

M

midnightvelocity

Do I download this on the Curse Launcher? Because I can't find it, and I can't tell If I'm just being dumb, thanks in advance.
your not dumb, as RyokuHasu said, as of right now it is only available on the legacy FTB Launcher. I shall be looking into making it available on the Curse launcher soon though.

Reactions: Flabort

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
your not dumb, as RyokuHasu said, as of right now it is only available on the legacy FTB Launcher. I shall be looking into making it available on the Curse launcher soon though.
-_- o_o
Well, I hope it gets on soon. The legacy FtB launcher crawls closer and closer to extinction and I want this to survive.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
If he hasn't done it yet he probably won't, it's been 4 months since that post. the best you can do is to port it manually to curse yourself.

It's really easy to have the FTB team sync a pack you own, but probably not possible for you to do it to someone else's unless you show and prove the owner of the pack made you a developer on said pack.

M

midnightvelocity

If he hasn't done it yet he probably won't, it's been 4 months since that post. the best you can do is to port it manually to curse yourself.

It's really easy to have the FTB team sync a pack you own, but probably not possible for you to do it to someone else's unless you show and prove the owner of the pack made you a developer on said pack.

Actually its just taken me a long time to do it cause I've been pretty busy in real life, but I've just made the request to sync it to curse, so I will update this thread when it is made available on the curse launcher.