[1.7.10][Curse] Final Frontier - Industrial Space Exploration... and Some Magic. 1.1.0

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Pack Code:
finalfrontier

Description:

Build an industrial empire that spans the galaxy!

Starting from humble beginnings you have but one goal, to build a massive intergalactic empire! After building a sizable industry on Overworld you set your sights on your neighboring planets, aiming to turn them into industrial machines as well. But why stop there!? Aim for your neighboring star systems and spread your mechanized madness to them as well! Should you so choose dark arts are always an option to advance your industrial empire well beyond your competitors. Sometimes progress can only be made with a little sacrifice every now and then.

Final Frontier is an Industrial themed tech/magic pack.

Build massive factories using Mekanism, Immersive Engineering, Railcraft, and Pneumaticraft.

Master the arcane arts with Blood Magic, Essential Craft, Aura Cascade, Botania, and Thaumcraft.

Explore the galaxy with the Galaxy Space expansion for Galacticraft.

Pack inspired by FTB Horizons: Daybreaker.

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled. http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820

Screenshot:

Here is a mock-up of a factory in this pack.
F2tTFz9.png

lDxlyQl.png

Mod List:
I claim no mods as my own, all mods are managed and/or authored by the listed parties.

Any questions or bug reports (except about fastcraft) can either be posted here or PMed to me. (Though there isn't much I can do about crashes, I tested a large amount of the content, it all seemed to be working.)

This is just a themed modpack. This is NOT a HQM or insanity difficulty pack. Do not ask for HQM.

Changelog
Massive Update

Updated:

Galacticraft
Galaxy Space
Mekanism (and genreators and tools)
Immersive Engineering
Immersive Integreation
Buildcraft
Logistics Pipes
Blood Magic
Aura Cascade
Electrical Age
Hardcore End Expansion
Extra Utilities
AppleMilk&Tea
Railcraft
Mag Tools

Fixed:

Added in missing MineTweaker Script

Added:

Magneticraft - More industrial multiblocks and machines
Compact Machines - Because it's a nice way to network logistics pipes across Dimensions
Simple Achievements - Added an entire list of Achievements that will be given upon starting a world, this list is also craftable for existing worlds.
Starting Inventory - Just gives a few extra books and a Engineer's hammer at the start of a world

Updated:
Galaxy Space - More Worlds, better world gen on some planets. Also Fixes methane on Titan.

Re-balanced:
Progressive Automation - Increased range per upgrade, reduced fuel use, increased Wither Tool durability. Now the mod isn't completely useless!

Removed:
EE3 (and all related mods) - the power of a cobble gen is too strong.

Added:
Electrical Age - Cause OMG this looks like a fun mod
Better Chests - Needed to replace academical chests but didn't want to use FUGLY iron chests. It works well with Logistical Pipes

-First public release-

Here is the raw config file for the list of achievements if you want to look them over.

Attachments

• achievementList.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
I'll think about it, but I find Engineer's Toolbox a bit annoying to use and it doesn't quite fit the tech theme. The tech mods are all Industrial with multiblocks and decent modeling, the squarest thing in the tech is the mekanism machines. But I'm not completely opposed to adding it if you can tell me what it can do for the pack that isn't covered by other mods.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Upcoming Changes!

**EMPTY ANY ALCHEMICAL CHESTS AND TRANSMUTATION TABLES BEFORE THE UPDATE**

When upgrading an existing world agree to the removal of all EE3 blocks and items.

Re-balanced:
Progressive Automation - Increased range per upgrade, reduced fuel use, increased Wither Tool durability. Now the mod isn't completely useless!

Removed:
EE3 (and all related mods) - the power of a cobble gen is too strong.

Added:
Electrical Age - Cause OMG this looks like a fun mod
Better Chests - Needed to replace academical chests but didn't want to use FUGLY iron chests. It works well with Logistical Pipes

a sever build is in the works. A server build has been made for the update.

Last edited:

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Planned for Next Update:
Add - Magneticraft
Add - Compact Machines
Add - Simple Achievements
Update - Galaxy Space

New world gen should load in when you visit new chunks, so no world resets needed. But I don't think you will be given the new starting inventory items, you might need to craft the achievement book.

At least the start of the achievements list will be added.

You will start the game with the additions of an achievement book, an Immersive Engineering Book, and an Engineer's Hammer (cause I'm nice).

M

MadChance1210

Hey I could use some help, this has been occurring on most of my 3rd party packs including this one, which I really want to try out. It's a weird texture glitch or something and I have tried everything to fix it. I thought I had it but it came back when I loaded this pack again. http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/aa41c838 this is the URL for my console log please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated, I would love to play this pack so much but I just can't because of this glitch.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I could use some help, this has been occurring on most of my 3rd party packs including this one, which I really want to try out. It's a weird texture glitch or something and I have tried everything to fix it. I thought I had it but it came back when I loaded this pack again. http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/aa41c838 this is the URL for my console log please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated, I would love to play this pack so much but I just can't because of this glitch.

If it's occurring with multiple packs then it's most likely something to do with your computer or java version, but other than that I'm not really able to help other than tell you the specific version of Java I use is 1.8.0_60-b27. I hope you find someone able to help you solve your problem. Sorry I'm not much help.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.0.0 update is done! It is currently waiting for the next FTB update cycle.

1.0.0 is the first complete version of the pack as it was meant to be played and offers optional achievements that follow general progression of the pack and of Galacticraft/Galaxy Space and offers Ideas/suggestions of things to build on the different planets. Feel free to use or ignore this list as you see fit.

Added:

Magneticraft - More industrial multiblocks and machines
Compact Machines - Because it's a nice way to network logistics pipes across Dimensions
Simple Achievements - Added an entire list of Achievements that will be given upon starting a world, this list is also craftable for existing worlds.
Starting Inventory - Just gives a few extra books and a Engineer's hammer at the start of a world

Updated:
Galaxy Space - More Worlds, better world gen on some planets. Also Fixes methane on Titan.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
My bad seems I forgot to include the minetweaker script.

Update 1.0.1

Fixed:

Added in missing MineTweaker Script

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Massive Update

Updated:

Galacticraft
Galaxy Space
Mekanism (and genreators and tools)
Immersive Engineering
Immersive Integreation
Buildcraft
Logistics Pipes
Blood Magic
Aura Cascade
Electrical Age
Hardcore End Expansion
Extra Utilities
AppleMilk&Tea
Railcraft
Mag Tools

J

JericoHardstyle

Any chance of getting Tinkers' Construct in the modpack or is there a mod in it already that replaces it?

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
There is no need for Tcon, there are plenty of tools and weapons from Botania and Blood Magic. There is also the Atomic Dissembler from Mekanism and wither tools from Progressive automation.

Last edited:
N

Nemo70

This pack includes AE2, but oregen here misses certus quartz - is it on purpose?

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Does it? that might be a mistake, I'll check the configs and if I find that to be the case I'll patch it.

Sorry about the inconvenience