[1.7.10] CrinkleCraft | A World of Horror v1.0.0 [HQM][Adventure][Horror]

valentin couto

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have a quick questions! I tried to built the Mekanism heat generator but as it stand, is using the old furnace built, are you planning to update to use the blood furnace? By the way, this is one of the best packs I have ever played!

Last edited:

mariska

Jul 29, 2019
He Anton.. Love playing the pack. Only sometimes my game is crashing when i try to fill up bottles in the blood botteler. ( i play in single player mode)

And i'm stuck on the quests. I need to find that coralium. mined a lot in a swapland, but no luck. the only bit i find was in the nether in a chest.
Can you please let me know where to look. I have tried to find some land in the biome ocian, but there was only water.

i hope you are going to play again soon. watched all youre video's about this pack, and want to see more, so i can learn. hihi

and please add more quests.. loving it.. great pack!!!

valentin couto

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so does anyone know what happen to this MOD? Is the author still working on it? I have a few followers that would love to play this mod but as of yesterday, the use of pipes on Thermal expansion locks the game to the point that I have to delete and restart a new session.

Green_Razor

Jul 29, 2019
I got a wand that shoots fireballs from one of the buildings full of traps. It can normally work, but when I try to shoot the fireball through a block occupied by a ladder the game crashes.

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
A.amazing modpack i feel like a vampire ^_^ i took a castle in ominous biome
but blood extractor mission is broken i've crafted it so many times filled it and nothing i can't finish it cause it won't detect it
also elevators won't work

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
also i found a glitch when you about to place seed on farmland it will replace it with wheat and i can make wheat into seed

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
Me and My new Friend:cool:
125rj94.jpg

Reactions: Kashdeya

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone that has/had been playing my pack, I took a long break from youtube and gaming due to some life reasons. But I am back and working on an update. Really sorry I kinda dissappeared.