[1.7.10] Crazy Pack 1.7 [0.1.2] Heavy Alpha

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello you hungry beasts (I don't know what else to call you) this is my first public mod pack while it is still in alpha I advise you to not make any survival worlds or any major contraptions which you might loose in a update but do go wild with the mods to find any bugs if you do post them in the comments section

Lore:
Coming soon

Dev stages:
Current stage: 1

Stage 1: Alpha
Getting all the mods I want for the mod pack

Stage 2: Alpha to Beta
Getting the story/quest line ready

Stage 3: Beta
Finishing the story/quest line and maybe change some recipes to balance
things

Some of the mods are:
Applied Energistics 2
Thermal Expansion 4
Thaumcraft 4.2
Extra Utilities
Tinkers Construct
Redstone Arsenal

Planed mods:
Coming soon

Bugs:
Mod pack won't load unless you disable mekanism
If you press 0 you will crash
Some stuff will crash your game if you place them and your world won't load unless you disable the mod that they are from to remove it

The Pack Code is: CrazyPack1710

Last edited:

Chesdragon

Jul 29, 2019
That's it? what other mods do you plan on adding? the mods that you have limit the experience of the pack, unless you use hqm or have some form of map to accentuate the mods and create more adventure

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
That's it? what other mods do you plan on adding? the mods that you have limit the experience of the pack, unless you use hqm or have some form of map to accentuate the mods and create more adventure
I do have more than 3 mods but that is just some of them but it is still a small pack. I didn't have a list of mods near by so that was just the ones off the top of my head. I am planing to make a map and add HQM when it hits beta

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
I would be happy to help in anyway possible, but so you know you should add a planned mod section and some "lore"

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
R u making a map

From the wolf master!! *insert wolf sound here

No but I have some mods in mind which will make it so all you have to do is make a regular Minecraft world and you start off with some basic equipment to get you started

P.S. I am not a very good builder[DOUBLEPOST=1409633525][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would help but my hands a full im working on two modpacks already.

That's ok

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
No but I have some mods in mind which will make it so all you have to do is make a regular Minecraft world and you start off with some basic equipment to get you started

P.S. I am not a very good builder
I'm not either but I know someone who might be intrested, check ur private messages soon

From the wolf master!! *insert wolf sound here*

EJCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
I have botania and I am adding mekanism I did have ender io but it cepet crashing my game so I removed it

GoldenSwine

Jul 29, 2019
If you will be adding HQM I would love to help out with creating/maintaining the quest progression and such if you're looking for an extra hand. :D