1.7.10 crash.

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... you're using at least two alpha mods(mariculture and tinker's construct). Crashes are expected. Just report them to the mod authors and gelp them fix bugs.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... you're using at least two alpha mods(mariculture and tinker's construct). Crashes are expected. Just report them to the mod authors and gelp them fix bugs.
Yeah, don't suggest that. We need to know what causes it. One of my pet peeves is people giving advice and not listening to it themselves. We have no clue what causes this.
We need to know what causes this.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
question. which mod author should i report it to? if you can answer that, i will be happy.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
question. which mod author should i report it to? if you can answer that, i will be happy.

Currently, neither. Neither mod is mentioned in the crash log, so unless it happens with only one of them installed I wouldn't bother the devs with it.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Currently, neither. Neither mod is mentioned in the crash log, so unless it happens with only one of them installed I wouldn't bother the devs with it.
no, i mean, if he can tell me who to report it too, i will say that was a good answer.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
no, i mean, if he can tell me who to report it too, i will say that was a good answer.

Honestly, I don't think anyone should get a report yet. The error seems to be related to GUI rendering, which is making me think Optifine. But with all the changes from 1.6 to 1.7, it might even be MC itself.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i was being condescending. i was saying "you will need to answer the original question, not just tell me to tell the authors" (i must be bad at this.)

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
i was being condescending. i was saying "you will need to answer the original question, not just tell me to tell the authors" (i must be bad at this.)

Oh. Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the Internet. :p

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
If it's an Optifine conflict, it's more than likely between that and mca. Or just a mca bug.

at mca.core.forge.ClientTickHandler.onTickInGui(ClientTickHandler.java:70) [ClientTickHandler.class:?]