[1.7.10]Cables & Carts - IC2/Railcraft based modpack

Blockmaster139

Jul 29, 2019
When considering the ore generation, please take in to account how hard it is to find Antimony for battery alloy. I've only found a small chunk of Tetrahedrite that I could cetrifuge/ore wash in a specific order to get a handful of batteries, and that's it.

BTW: the feedback site on your google site requires you to apply to join the group. i.e. "to post just click New Topic and then login with any Google Account." does not work at all. When logging in, the "New Topic" button just disappears and you need permission to post:

View attachment 13322

This should be fixed now. Although it is prefferable to post here, not sure why we made it :/

Anyway, I've got some bad news I guess, I haven't played Minecraft in a while and it doesn't look like I'll be able to keep the pack updated. I am trying to find someone to help maintain it, but I don't know if it's worth it really. :(

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, I hate how I'm just now seeing this and the mod author isn't able to support it anymore. I am still going to play it because the change logs detail some awesome configurations and I would love the opportunity to learn modpack development. After I play through what has been created I may throw my hat into the dev arena if someone else hasn't.