Biome Tweaker​

Changes:
Bats and Squid no longer spawn in space
A few Hardcore Ender Expansion mobs now spawn naturally
Iguana Tinkers Tweaks:
Disabled Harvest Level Tweaks
Changed Max tool level to 20
Tools will get bonuses on even number level ups
Tools will get extra modifiers on first level up and odd number levels after that​
Bunch of new quests​

Recipe Changes:
Electrical Steel is now made in a Rolling Machine
Red Alloy Ore is now Conductive Iron Ore
Added recipe for ExUtils forgotten deity Soul Fragment
Removed RFtools Energy Extractor Recipe
Mana Dust recipe changed to Induction Smelter
Fixed double casting basin recipes for Big Reactor Fluids
Added Super Secret Special Killer recipe​

World Changes:
Added Factorization rotated blocks around the ship
Replaced ladders in the ship with Impulse Plates (much more fun and deadly)
Drained Reserve Power (now at ~30,000,000 RF)
Reduced amount of food given at the start (once you get chickens you'll have unlimited food anyway)
Made starter pick out of different materials​

420Kebab1337

Jul 29, 2019
Have you changed the questbook to default mode yet for the pack? It's currently in editor. Breaks everything if the user decides to use it. Could also accidently result in the user deleting quests and rewards.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Is it supposed to have Wither III effect on Io? Finally managed to get there and after I teleport, I get Wither III and keep getting it after respawning.

And, shouldn't I respawn again at the ship when I die? I just respawned a few blocks away from the receiver...

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Have you changed the questbook to default mode yet for the pack? It's currently in editor. Breaks everything if the user decides to use it. Could also accidently result in the user deleting quests and rewards.
Crap, I forgot that... Luckily the update hasn't been approved yet... Re-uploading...

Is it supposed to have Wither III effect on Io? Finally managed to get there and after I teleport, I get Wither III and keep getting it after respawning.

And, shouldn't I respawn again at the ship when I die? I just respawned a few blocks away from the receiver...
Yes, Io is supposed to have Wither. I may tone it down to Wither I, with a delay in between. RFtools is set so that if you die you stay in that dimension. That may change because I think I recently saw a mod that allows a default spawn other than the overworld.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Crap, I forgot that... Luckily the update hasn't been approved yet... Re-uploading...

Yes, Io is supposed to have Wither. I may tone it down to Wither I, with a delay in between. RFtools is set so that if you die you stay in that dimension. That may change because I think I recently saw a mod that allows a default spawn other than the overworld.
And how are we supposed to counter it? Building an environment controllers should not be the solution....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
@Biochao did anything changed from 0.1 to 0.1.1 in the map?

I just created a new game in 0.1.1 and I dont get any poison effects as long I have the helmet with me. My world, created in 0.1, I always get poison effects as soon I leave the base area.
Even more funny, in my old world, I had cut the power to my environment controller and I never get any effects if I am close to it but has soon I get far away, I get poison even with the helmet...

Edit: Seems there might be a bug detecting the helmet. Once the helmet gets any damage, the protection stops working. I repaired my helmet and it started working again. Once I got damaged and it got metadata, it stop protecting me again! And, just curious, how are you making the helmet gives us effect protection?

Edit2: Just found it... Accidentally Circumstantial Events... That meta: 0 tag is causing the problem but seems you cant remove it or the mod just crash... Kinda stupid, it should allow to not set a meta tag and would just ignore meta values... Well, I will just carry a second helmet in my inventory...

Last edited:

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see if I can do anything about the meta. The environmental controller doesn't actually use power to stop the poison as the whole atmosphere mechanic is made with Accidentally Circumstantial Events.

BTW, version 0.2.1 is now on the launcher!
Some things I forgot to mention in the changelog that I posted earlier are that the following mods are updated:
  • Forge
  • All CoFH mods
  • Extra Utilities
  • RFtools
  • AE2
  • Extra Cells
Also the quest book should no longer be in edit mode.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see if I can do anything about the meta. The environmental controller doesn't actually use power to stop the poison as the whole atmosphere mechanic is made with Accidentally Circumstantial Events.

BTW, version 0.2.1 is now on the launcher!
Some things I forgot to mention in the changelog that I posted earlier are that the following mods are updated:
  • Forge
  • All CoFH mods
  • Extra Utilities
  • RFtools
  • AE2
  • Extra Cells
Also the quest book should no longer be in edit mode.
Yeah... I finally understood how you made it. I tried removing the meta but... it crashes on load since its missing the parameter... You will probably need to report the issue with the mod dev. Omitting the meta tag should just make the item detection ignore meta. Forcing a meta is kinda stupid....

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
So NEI seems to crash the game every time I try to view recipes something is used in. Seems to be an issue with NEI Integration, log here. Disabling NEII seemed to fix it for me at least.

I've also asked in the ACE forum thread about detecting items with variable metadata such as tools and armour, I'll mention here if they reply for you. It should be a simple matter of just asking for it I suspect.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
So NEI seems to crash the game every time I try to view recipes something is used in. Seems to be an issue with NEI Integration, log here. Disabling NEII seemed to fix it for me at least.

I've also asked in the ACE forum thread about detecting items with variable metadata such as tools and armour, I'll mention here if they reply for you. It should be a simple matter of just asking for it I suspect.

There is an attempted fix, I'll update NEI Integration in the next version.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Wood is going to be a bit more difficult to get in the next update. Your saplings got destroyed in the crash.
1NAK2AI.png

Different mobs will drop different logs.
Currently Zombies drop Oak, Skeletons drop Birch, Spiders drop Spruce, Creepers drop Jungle, Endermen drop Dark Oak, and Zombie Pigmen drop Acacia.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted version 0.3.0 to the Third Party Pack Team.
Version 0.3.0

Added:
  • Perfect Spawn
  • NBTEdit (by mistake)
Updated:
  • Forge - 10.13.2.1383
  • Accidentally Circumstantial Events - 1.4.1
  • NEIIntegration - 1.0.9
  • Dense Ores - 1.6.2
  • Extra Utilities - 1.2.4b
  • Tinker’s Construct - 1.8.4a
  • Iguana Tinker Tweaks - 2.1.4
  • RFtools - 2.77
Changed:
  • Pack name changed to just be "Jovian"
  • Enabled Hardcore part of HQM
  • If you die you will now go back to your spawn point, not the current dimensions spawn
  • Saplings removed from map and mob drops
  • Mobs now drop various logs
  • Blue slimes rarely spawn on Callisto
  • King Slimes very rarely spawn on Callisto
  • Dark Steel helm in start chest is now unbreakable to workaround ACE’s metadata limitations
  • Added recipe to turn a regular Dark Steel Helm into an unbreakable one incase you loose the first
  • A rare “Zombinaut” mob can spawn with a Dark Steel Helm, 50% chance of dropping it
  • Added Hardcore Ender Expansion Music Disks drops for various things if certain conditions are met; try lighting things on fire
  • Removed Villager spawn egg from chicken drops
  • Added Horse and Mooshroom spawn egg to chicken drops
  • Witches drop Cocoa Beans 5% chance
  • Spiders have a chance to spawn ‘baby’ cave spiders which then drop chicken eggs incase you get unlucky with what’s provided
  • Zombie Pigmen can spawn with a mutation
  • Reworked the beginning quest lines

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.3.0 is now out!
The pack is now just named Jovian, nice and simple.
To simplify the change-log that was in my previous post this update reworks the beginning quests and map so that there are no saplings. In fact there are no saplings until you make it back to the overworld. Different mobs will drop various logs and other things depending on how they die. I've worked around the issue with ACE and metadata with the Dark Helm by making it unbreakable, you can also craft a new one if you lose it.

To-do for next version:
Change items and spawners in Roguelike Dungeon
Expand on the weapons and tools quests
Add more variety to reward bags

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
@Biochao Looks like you removed the crossbow and dagger from the starting chest. :p

[edit] The space helm still takes durability damage, which still results in poison damage.

Last edited:

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
@Biochao Looks like you removed the crossbow and dagger from the starting chest. :p

[edit] The space helm still takes durability damage, which still results in poison damage.
Yep, there's only a silver sword now. There will be quests for some Tinker's weapons, so you'll want to get started with Tinker's as soon as possible.
I seem to have been able to finally fix the durability issue by updating Ender IO to the latest beta version. It also brings some fancy new textures, and requires Baubles, so that will be added next update.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, there's only a silver sword now. There will be quests for some Tinker's weapons, so you'll want to get started with Tinker's as soon as possible.
I seem to have been able to finally fix the durability issue by updating Ender IO to the latest beta version. It also brings some fancy new textures, and requires Baubles, so that will be added next update.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The starter chest only contains the sword now, but the starter quest still wants a dagger and iron crossbolts.