[1.7.10]Back to Classic|Reviving the classics

How would people feel about getting Chisel in the modpack?

• Total voters

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not native english either, so no excuse there.
And i see about the Power Converters mod, so I take back my original statement about that.
I push updates for Technic the same time I post updates to FTB, the only difference is FTB taking quite some extra time in updating.
And the statistics I can read from YAMPST tells me that the share between Technic runs and FTB are pretty much the same.

Well i only say that, you can't be annoyed of someone that is giving feedback to you and sharing it wherever i can (I and some friends are talking to open a server with this modpack whenever you make the server file or give green light) and tell spam the feedback i have given.
I didn't use powerconverters in classic, just saying that some post up you were talking about a power conversion, so i said it but it isnt at 1.7.10 yet so don`t mind.

So if you don't want feedback from me just tell it and i leave this

EDIT: And about statistics, its normal you see that because the same people download it, but you cant see any feedback

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, i thought it didn´t because in the wiki they only mention volcanoes, redstone stuff and marble. Then Tubes wont be necessary (And if bluepower has all i dont know why is project red installed then)

Well for now as i said everything is fine except for reis minimap , waila and old IC2
As far as i know the red alloy wire in bluepower doesnt work yet.

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
I see some things:

First of all, i don't understand why are projectred and bluepower at the same time, it seems like bluepower have most of the things and work better so, i see projectred useless.
Then, thermal foundation, it adds some gears, minerals , dust, etc... but everything you can do with those minerals and gears are items from thermal expansion, so they are a totally useless EMC source because it doesn`t have any use, ic2, bc2 and bluepower adds all the ores they need so there is no need for shiny, electrum, invar...
Finally.. those item description are really ugly, try to fix them pls

EDIT:
I have seen that most of ores don`t spawn (Haven`t seen yet lead, silver,) , and others like copper are spawn 2 times (Bluepower and ic2)
I'll keep searching

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
I make you a list of ores you need to use, and which mod provides it, so you can just enable the ores of one mod and disable the others:

IC2:
Copper
Lead
Tin
Uranium

Railcraft:
Sulfur
Salpeter
(Poor ores)
(Dark ores)

Project red
Sapphire
Peridot
Ruby

Bluepower
Teslatite
Copper
Silver
Zinc
Tungsten
Sapphire
Ruby
Aemysth

Thermal foundation would be useful if it got most of the ores but it doesnt so its useless
You could add the 4 ores in ic2, railcraft ores, and disable copper in bluepower ores (Don't minding in project red as i said one post up)
And please delete all that random stuff in description and useless items (You don't have to add EMC to everything lol)

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
And i have just created a logo, because i saw it doesnt have one yet, you can use thise while you think about creating one, instead of letting it blank

OKM5sKP.png

TerrariaTrees

Jul 29, 2019
This pack needs thermal expansion. There's no point of thermal foundation if there's nothing to build. Not a major concern but I think it would improve this a lot. Was that in the tekkit classic?

Zlepper

Jul 29, 2019
This pack needs thermal expansion. There's no point of thermal foundation if there's nothing to build. Not a major concern but I think it would improve this a lot. Was that in the tekkit classic?
I don't even think Thermal Expansion was a thing back in 1.2.5. And the inclusion of thermal foundation was more due to an error on my part than actually because it was needed.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even think Thermal Expansion was a thing back in 1.2.5. And the inclusion of thermal foundation was more due to an error on my part than actually because it was needed.
It wasn't, the only mods were IC2, BC, RedPower, ComputerCraft (I think, not 100% sure), Railcraft and EE2. The rest of the 40ish mods was made up of addons and such. Im pretty sure the only 1.2.5 major mod that was missing was Thaumcraft 2.

Zlepper

Jul 29, 2019
It wasn't, the only mods were IC2, BC, RedPower, ComputerCraft (I think, not 100% sure), Railcraft and EE2. The rest of the 40ish mods was made up of addons and such. Im pretty sure the only 1.2.5 major mod that was missing was Thaumcraft 2.
And forestry, which was removed due to some overactive bees.

NadeShot

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, it keeps saying that forge isn't installed yet. I've tried deleting the folder, and re-installing, but to no avail... Halp plz?