[1.7.10] [Alpha] Netherius

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
"Welcome, to the Nether..."
Story:
In 1962 a group of archaeologist discovered a rock that needed high-technological drills to be dug out. The rock could withstand explosions and was very powerfull. One day they set a fire on it, and they had built a portal to the nether...
You play as a test-subject that is going to explore the new dimension. But something goes wrong...

Does this sound fun to you? Well i would like to play it more than i want to laugh at it.
Download: Under this text is a pack code. You probably know how to use a pack code right?
Pack Code: NetherParty

Warning!
Even if this has a code the map is NOT finished yet. It's two reasons for that: 1. A map can take long time and 2. It's my friend that works on the map and not me. (Don't blame my friend for that :D)
If you should download this pack WITHOUT the map you probably not gonna have fun. Not my fault.

Yes, there is no modlist here. I'm not actually sure why... I think that i forgot to write it. Well, i'm going to fix it soon.

Changelog:
I don't have the time right now to write it down... If you download the pack and then delete it you have seen the mods so...

Have i forgot anything? Oh wait, so. Wrote a joke two lines down so you have much to read. :D

And last but not least a small joke: I'm gonna write one soon. :p (Now you have read something!)

Last edited:

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
Is it tech based, magic based or something else?
More like "survival" based. It's going to have a map that you must fight your way through and that map is going to use "Skyblock mechanics". You know all these skyblock maps where you must use Ex Nehilo to get through.

Planet James

Jul 29, 2019
oh okay, sounds good[DOUBLEPOST=1413832858,1413787134][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you need any help with testing the map when it's done/partially done, I would love to help

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
Do you need any help with testing the map when it's done/partially done, I would love to help
I think that you can test it when it's partially done. I would really like some more people to test the map because you always find differnet bugs. (If you like fighting you can find a bug there and if you like magic you will find bugs there et.c.)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I will try not to be harsh, but a couple of things, first off your not near ready for a public release judging from your own OP, second the OP has no details at all of what type this pack is meant to be, is it a tec, magic, kitchen sink, light weight, progression, hqm, story driven, vanilla recipes or heavily tweaked recipes, there is no mod list of any kind & no perms list, no images or really nothing at all to go on, & then why is the pack in this section as it should be in the development section, for these reasons I shall now be testing this one, maybe in the future when there is something to read.

Hint, Take a look at how the popular mod pack authors format there topics, then follow there general guild lines, that way we the player base that you are aiming at have the information & can decide if this is desired pack, you at the very least want to get the players attention, as it stand atm.....

Reactions: cris.p.33