[1.7.10]Alone in the Dark Chapter I [HQM][RPG][Beta]

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
AITD.jpg

The World need a hero to save the humanity, are you prepared to this task?

Pack Code:
AITD

Server:
Not available until Dylan Miller fix TooMuchTime on server side.

History:
After destroy the earth's rotation on the world this was collapsed, being the half earth expose to the eternal sun where nobody can survive. the other half earth instead has eternal darkness where all the evil creatures raze with the small humanity alive. Your task in this new world is survive to the evil darkness and creatures that live in it, making light where this evils can't survive.

About the Pack:
This modpack is oriented on survival the eternal night and fighting with the monster that live in it. Has unique items that you need for the progression of the quests. This is for experimented people on mods and combat. Each chapter has an ending that will require all your skills.

Future Packs:
Chapter II - Twilight Forest
Chapter III - Secret

Temporal Fixes:
Download the quests.hqm from http://adf.ly/sXSCZ and put inside AloneintheDark\minecraft\config\hqm folder
ModList:
Bagginses by lorddusk
BspkrsCore by bspkrs
CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
CoFH Core by CoF Team
CokkieCore by ephys
DenseOres by RWTema
Dynamic Lights by AtomicStriker
EnderIO by CrazyPants
Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek,Vswe
Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by Iguana_man
IronChest by cpw
JABBA by ProfMobius
Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
MineTweaker by StanH
Mob Propierties by FatherToast
ModTweaker by joshie
NEI Plugins by mistaqur
NetherOres by skyboy026, powercrystals
Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
Proyect Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
Quadrum by dmillerw
Special Mobs by FatherToast
StaringInvetory by bspkrs
Steve's Workshop by Vswe
TiC Tooltips by squeek502
Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
Waila by ProfMobius

Permissions:

Changelog:
1.0.0 Beta Release

Last edited:

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
So heads up, half the parts needed for the bone pick, sword, and axe can't be made out of bone, the quests are impossible

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Liked the idea, liked that its not another pack that comes out with an empty HQM quest book.
Didnt take a deep look to the story line, just a quick glance on the quest line and I was very happy that it was not another pack with 100 mods and quest lines to build all kind of stuff from those 100 mods.

Will give it a proper test-run very soon!

Meanwhile, I think what the pack might be missing is Mine & Blade Battlegear II.
In a world of eternal light, filled with mobs and special mobs, combat is a very strong component of the pack, since you are never safe. Better and more immersive fighting technics would go very will with this pack!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You managed to make a pack kinda even harder then BnB!!! No daylight and no torches... Damn you!!

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Your master quests in clean the world chapter dont work, since when you kill a normal mob, it is detected by the first normal quest and the master quest counter doesnt increase.

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
Your master quests in clean the world chapter dont work, since when you kill a normal mob, it is detected by the first normal quest and the master quest counter doesnt increase.

really sorry about the monster quests, it is fixed now.... you can download the quests.hqm from http://adf.ly/sXSCZ
you have to put inside AloneintheDark\minecraft\config\hqm

00dragonking00

Jul 29, 2019
After making bone pick 100% out of bone, the quest book does not detect it. It is supposed to be made fully out of bone right?

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
Yeap you have to make 100% bone, anyway download the fix if you dont do it (it is in the main thread)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest you make a small cooldown on the repeatable quest like the food ones.

Spamming deliver quest will make HQM to crash the game. Crashed it on the chicken quest while trying to get 20 chickens :p

1-2 seconds should be enough!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So.... Slime excavator..... All fine except for the little detail that slime is not a valid material for the excavator components!!! I mean, its not possible to craft it.

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
you can make advanced tools with any material, on the right of the quest say "You can make this tool with the material you want."