[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

M

Michael Derksen

Hello, I have a problem, I can't get damp comb because when I put a water queen in an apiary, it tell me the climate is too dry.
Use Industrial Apiary and use the climate upgrade to change it to the right humidity(Search in NEI with @Gendustry, and you will see all machines and Upgrades that Gendustry has to offer, and look for the correct one in this list)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hello, I have a problem, I can't get damp comb because when I put a water queen in an apiary, it tell me the climate is too dry.

Look into the Gendustry Industrial Apiaries. There is also a repeatable quest that gives you all the climate upgrades for the industrial apiaries, and one of those will suit your Water queen.

Word of advice: Don't be afraid of skipping from one chapter to another in HQM maps. Most of the time, the 'chapters' are more to organize the quests by what mods they have to deal with.

S

Solarkoid

Where is creator of this pack. How to get oblivion bees (Can't be bred. Only obtainable in End) ;-; I want to create a bee that requires it.

Bee is called Winsome which is used to create Ender Pearls (Easier Way)
and with this bee can be created another bee which generates Enderium Nuggets.

Also I was searching thru this thread and there is specific mod that adds end cakes
(Originally from Ex Nihilos addon.)

G

GRUNKfist

I'm forcing myself to learn bees with your map, I played 2 hours so far. I've learned a lot, thank you very much.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Where is creator of this pack. How to get oblivion bees (Can't be bred. Only obtainable in End) ;-; I want to create a bee that requires it.

Bee is called Winsome which is used to create Ender Pearls (Easier Way)
and with this bee can be created another bee which generates Enderium Nuggets.

Also I was searching thru this thread and there is specific mod that adds end cakes
(Originally from Ex Nihilos addon.)

I'm pretty sure that the Oblivion bees (and in fact all the 'Hive Bees') can be bought in the Bee Store chapter.

S

Solarkoid

I'm pretty sure that the Oblivion bees (and in fact all the 'Hive Bees') can be bought in the Bee Store chapter.
If that is true I am gonna cry. Lemme check real quick. If not I will add quest for oblivion bee :D

Edit: IN FACT I AM FRIKIN BLIND... HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT IN CENTER...

Last edited:
T

thesatanicgamerfromhell

i have a bit of a suggestion, i really like the storage drawers mod, but the only variants available are the normal vanilla ones i usually go for the framing table so i can use different wood variants to craft trims which i can then use to customize the drawers so basically add the storage drawers forestry/extra trees integration, that would be great.

S

Solarkoid

i have a bit of a suggestion, i really like the storage drawers mod, but the only variants available are the normal vanilla ones i usually go for the framing table so i can use different wood variants to craft trims which i can then use to customize the drawers so basically add the storage drawers forestry/extra trees integration, that would be great.
Dont ask that.. add it yourself. It won affect the game too much so you can add it :D

You dont have to ask the author (Which is not here and will not be it seems).

S

Solarkoid

help me my ME drives got messed up and 16K turned into Copper ingots and 64Ks into Tin I cheatied them in and all my stuff is gone.... I HAD SO MANY THINGS ;-;

S

Solarion

Hi! I'm using this pack to learn about the bee world, and ran into a minor problem. I was hoping y'all could help me out a bit. I know it's possible to improve crop stats to 10/10/10 in this pack - and I know how. Cropsticks on farmland/sand/etc - I've done it in Regrowth. Unfortunately, I've not been able to do it in this pack. Do I need to upgrade a mod, or am I being silly and missing something?

(Flowers also will not breed - do I need mulch in this pack or is it that I need a specific bee to do it?)

Thanks for the help!

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Hi! I'm using this pack to learn about the bee world, and ran into a minor problem. I was hoping y'all could help me out a bit. I know it's possible to improve crop stats to 10/10/10 in this pack - and I know how. Cropsticks on farmland/sand/etc - I've done it in Regrowth. Unfortunately, I've not been able to do it in this pack. Do I need to upgrade a mod, or am I being silly and missing something?

(Flowers also will not breed - do I need mulch in this pack or is it that I need a specific bee to do it?)

Thanks for the help!
Make sure you "know how" for this particular pack.

In Regrowth for example, you just need one mature parent plant, and a double cropstick next to it to breed or improve stats. In Agrarian Skies, you need two (or four?) mature parent plants, and a double cropstick between them. It's been too long since I played Beehappy, so can't remember exactly. Try both.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I know I was able to breed crops to 10/10/10 - are you making sure that your 'parent plants' are fully grown before putting up the cross-crops? Also, I think this may have been a pack with the two-parent requirement. No 'snaking', like you could in Regrowth. Oh, and mind the weeds. I remember there were weeds.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012

Thanks for the help!

What mod are the cropsticks from? Depending on which MC version you're playing in, different mods added cropsticks. Mods in different versions added cropsticks that work in different ways. I've had cropsticks from different mods before and it can get confusing if you're expecting a particular mod's cropsticks but it's actually from another mod.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
What mod are the cropsticks from? Depending on which MC version you're playing in, different mods added cropsticks. Mods in different versions added cropsticks that work in different ways. I've had cropsticks from different mods before and it can get confusing if you're expecting a particular mod's cropsticks but it's actually from another mod.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
It's Agricraft and its associated crop-sticks. That, I remember well.

S

Solarion

Make sure you "know how" for this particular pack.

In Regrowth for example, you just need one mature parent plant, and a double cropstick next to it to breed or improve stats. In Agrarian Skies, you need two (or four?) mature parent plants, and a double cropstick between them. It's been too long since I played Beehappy, so can't remember exactly. Try both.
I know I was able to breed crops to 10/10/10 - are you making sure that your 'parent plants' are fully grown before putting up the cross-crops? Also, I think this may have been a pack with the two-parent requirement. No 'snaking', like you could in Regrowth. Oh, and mind the weeds. I remember there were weeds.
Ooooh, thanks to both of you! I tried it and it is definitely 2 mature plants and a double cropstick between. No wonder I couldn't make it work, I was trying Regrowth's snaking method. Heh. Thanks for the warning about weeds. I didn't have to deal with weeds in Regrowth.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
Oooh. Agricraft, according to NEI. I'm on FTB/MC 1.7.10 for this pack. Thanks for the warning about the multiple methods in different versions, I shall keep that in mind!
It's Agricraft and its associated crop-sticks. That, I remember well.
Yep, the NEI says Agricraft cropsticks.

Thank you all for helping!

Anyone have any ideas about crossbreeding those vanilla flowers? Or - oh. Do they have to be in cropsticks, too?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Anyone have any ideas about crossbreeding those vanilla flowers? Or - oh. Do they have to be in cropsticks, too?

Crossbreeding flowers will also use cropsticks. NEI will show you what parent crops you need. If I remember correctly, the only thing you can harvest from those crops is the dye, so be sure to keep ordinary 'bonemeal the grass' style flowers around for the bees.